🚨BREAKING🚨Rays SS Wander Franco Got a Weird Case.[UPDATE 7/9/2024] formally charged with sexual abuse and sexual exploitation against a MINORRRRRRR

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
shyt is crazy. They found 1M cash at the mom house.

The mom is only 28 years old. Now the dad who been absent the entire time has a lawyer cuz he sees his daughter will probably get paid after this

I saw that, it's roughly 17k in US dollars. I was on reddit looking at some stuff because I got Franco autograph rookie card among some others in a case I bought, but didn't know about this controversy and mannnnn that went from a potential 2-3k card to maybe 2-3 dollars. I had no idea how fukked up this whole situation was.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think we both know the answer to this :mjpls:
In this particular instance, there's a damning amount of evidence including the paper trail against Wander Franco and the fact that the victim willingly exposed the situation on her own.

For Giddey to get major heat, someone is going to have to start talking and not just reports from social media.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Not really the same situation at this point considering the amount of evidence including the paper trail against Wander Franco and the fact that the victim willingly exposed the situation on her own.
The question posed related to the coverage of the athletes involved, which has nothing to do with anything you posted.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The question posed related to the coverage of the athletes involved, which has nothing to do with anything you posted.
It has everything to do with it because there's more verifiable evidence (that didn't just come from social media) currently involved with Franco than it is with Giddey.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
shyt is crazy. They found 1M cash at the mom house.

The mom is only 28 years old.
Now the dad who been absent the entire time has a lawyer cuz he sees his daughter will probably get paid after this

They should also look up how old the dad is.

If the mom is 28 and the daughter is 15, :dahell:

The mom is 35

"The girl's 35-year-old mother, who faces the same accusations as Franco, was ordered held under house arrest as the investigation continues."
via ESPN

Braman

Superstar
Daps
MEQHA3L_o.png

Are yall some talented nggas :dead:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
So I once met a Tampa bay rays scout in business dealings…he was like the main Dominican scout for the rays I asked him about wander being the top prospect…legit his eyes lit up and started telling me he was the greatest prospect he even seen…was going on about how he was legit 5 tools and never seen a more mature player at his age…was telling me watch he will be mvp in a few years

That’s what he threw away