🚨BREAKING🚨Rays SS Wander Franco Got a Weird Case.[UPDATE 7/9/2024] formally charged with sexual abuse and sexual exploitation against a MINORRRRRRR

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Given the last couple posts. Seems Wander failed to pay off the right ppl to get away with something like this?

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Given the last couple posts. Seems Wander failed to pay off the right ppl to get away with something like this?

The girl wanted a new Benz truck and $10k because the mom was keeping it from her. He didn’t want to pay it and she outed him out. Once those pics hit the internet it was too late to try to cover it up. The cat was out the bag and people from MLB got involved.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
From what I heard the mom was in on it too, I could be wrong though :hubie: ... but the mom was already eating off his MLB contract, that fool had her on a payment plan to keep quiet, mom sold the daughter out and let them carry on, sick stuff really.

Have the Rays voided his MLB contract though?

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I heard the mom was in on it too, I could be wrong though :hubie: ... but the mom was already eating off his MLB contract, that fool had her on a payment plan to keep quiet, mom sold the daughter out and let them carry on, sick stuff really.

Have the Rays voided his MLB contract though?

The Rays, and any other team, will wait until he's convicted to try to void the contract.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

So administrative leave means he was still getting paid, right?

And when the contract is probably eventually voided, he won’t need to pay anything back…just won’t get paid the rest, right?

Just curious because it’s always interesting to see how this contract stuff works when it comes to investigations, criminal charges, etc.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley

And when the contract is probably eventually voided, he won’t need to pay anything back…just won’t get paid the rest, right?

Just curious because it’s always interesting to see how this contract stuff works when it comes to investigations, criminal charges, etc.

Yea on the admit rate leave stuff. Idk about if the Rays can get any of the money back if the contract is voided though. I’m sure as long they don’t have any more financial commitment to him, they will ok with that

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Maybe

But it was pretty hot, real bad for the countries image. And he probably wasnt gonna have more money coming in.

And the DA charged him gonna be all in the videos now.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It will be interesting if it gets voided, will the players union fight for him?