🚨BREAKING🚨Rays SS Wander Franco Got a Weird Case.[UPDATE 7/9/2024] formally charged with sexual abuse and sexual exploitation against a MINORRRRRRR

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
this sick weirdo said he loved it wtf :gucci:

Man he need to get the worst punishment
he need to get the punishment other countries give or a pool stick up his ass or something :pacspit:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
This what they do though :yeshrug: shyt ain’t even a stereotype, every single Hispanic or PR dude I have ever met that has a woman, girlfriend, baby mama, whatever, theyre always older than the woman. A lot of time you don’t even realize it because their woman always look older than their age, you be thinking they over 21 and they 16 or 17. shyt is sick but that’s just common for them.

Last edited:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I'm in the Dominican Republic right now and everyone is talking about this.

Our bartender showed us the young girl IG. She does not look 15 at all. shyt is crazy.

Then our bartender started telling us how something similar happened to her at 13 how she was pressured to be with an older man
From the picture I'm seeing circulating she looks like her little sister. She definitely looks young :merchant: . This guy really fumbled two chances of generation wealth mlb contracts.:snoop:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I'm in the Dominican Republic right now and everyone is talking about this.

Our bartender showed us the young girl IG. She does not look 15 at all. shyt is crazy.

Then our bartender started telling us how something similar happened to her at 13 how she was pressured to be with an older man
was this the IG girl he showed you? cuz many people think this is the girl in the case ...but this one is actually 20.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
was this the IG girl he showed you? cuz many people think this is the girl in the case ...but this one is actually 20.

That's not the girl. The young girl looks like a damn young girl. Like I said, I would've thought that was his little sister. :snoop:

Edit: I take all this shyt back. Still everybody involved with this needs to sit down in prison.

Last edited: