BREAKING! Prayers up for Neyo. His baby mama in his house recording and threatening to put hands on breh. All breh trying to do is play the game.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: this is legit one of my worst fears. On the one hand she says that he body slammed her before. He says he gon call the police and then she calls him a punk for wanting to call the police. Then she threatens to slap him. She tryna be both the victim and the aggressor, can't make this up.

These hoes are evil and treacherous, brehs. :francis:

Why did he nut in her?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
He was married at the time he got with her, got her pregnant, and his wife divorced him. Imagine a world where bad decisions have consequences...

oof-disappointed.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is something i will never understand from black celebs/athletes. How are you rich and famous but getting hoodrats pregnant.

That’s where you got it messed up. These ain’t hood rats… These ladies chase industry cats…. They are very beautiful and with that beauty comes entitlement, unwarranted arrogance, and vanity….. Most of these young ladies have never worked a day in their lives…. Dudes mess up by getting these types pregnant instead of just fukking on em…

Daps
Reppin
NULL
End of the day, Ne-Yo is a cool-head, soft-spoken, non-violent celebrity.

That's who these women target, will test and push limits of.

The insults she was throwing at dude too: just outright disrespect. What a shytty person.
That guy is providing you with the lifestyle you're probably going for: clout and you put him on camera and insult him like that for the drama.

If he is actually drugging and drinking and bringing prostitutes around his kids then that is a potential problem… but I don’t think her gripes about that are sincere

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Isn't this the chick he knocked up while he was married? She is likely getting what she deserves and frankly, Ne-yo seems like a piece of sh!t:yeshrug:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
this is something i will never understand from black celebs/athletes. How are you rich and famous but getting hoodrats pregnant. You could have the finest of hoes but that's who you nut into? That's just crazy to me. Same thing with drake, access to so many women but nutted in a chick that you can see naked on bluestarlive. Bytch didn't even know if it was drake or the other guy because she let both nut in her.
I agree with you but "BLACK CELEBS"? nygga, white celebs going through it too!

Jonny Depp just had his ex try to Tarnish his name and get him cancelled from being in any movies..abused him , accused HIM of Abuse and Shyt in his Bed..also did cocaine in the court room on Camera...

I'm sure hella other white celebs be doing the same thing, but I'm not in those realms.you get the content you well in most.

:russ:

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
So instead of taking the kid and leaving, she does all that.

Instead, she's on camera trying to provoke him. He called the police and was kindly waiting.

I feel bad for the child.

Also had a feeling it was Street Fighter.
Dude is actually a monster/borderline pro at that game. Bodied someone I knew once 10-1, and they're really good/not a casual.

Edit: It looks like Tekken. Didn't know dude played, but not surprised.

"He hit me with a whiff punish!"