BREAKING! Prayers up for Neyo. His baby mama in his house recording and threatening to put hands on breh. All breh trying to do is play the game.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
End of the day, Ne-Yo is a cool-head, soft-spoken, non-violent celebrity.

That's who these women target, will test and push limits of.

The insults she was throwing at dude too: just outright disrespect. What a shytty person.
That guy is providing you with the lifestyle you're probably going for: clout and you put him on camera and insult him like that for the drama.

Last edited:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I had to look up this bytch to fully comprehend what is going on here --> Instagram :leon:

She definitely got that nut up out him, no diddy. She got that crazy twinkle in her eye, that one that will suck you dry like a prune and then stab you in the chest with a butter knife. I feel sorry for breh, cause babies only done made her crazier. He definitely need to capitalize off the publicity here, start that 2024 comeback tour.

Fukk this ultra BBL ass ho :what:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She wants him to snap and hit her. Should’ve called the police immediately, and had them get her the hell out the house.

Boy, I tell ya. All that overtalking, b*tch a** this b*tch a** that. Know she was like that from the start. No way I’d seed that up
The funny thing is, how deranged does she have to be to think that streaming this would paint him in a bad light?

Daps
Even when you cut bytches like this off they still do some snake shyt behind it, it don’t matter what you do. Soon as you engage with them it’s a fukking headache.

He just need to pay his support and cut her off and eventually she’ll Tasmanian Devil her way into someone else’s life and wreak havoc there, because that’s what she does.

According to the apologists on this site you probably did something to deserve it, and even if she did stab you it’s your fault for picking her so being upset with your attacker is out of line. :smh:

Usually domestic violence escalates, so you’re lucky she didn’t stab you in your sleep. Like that woman who shot that man in the head while he slept, and tried to convince him that he shot himself. This is after she beat a murder on her old partner also. These women out here will kill you and people will laugh at you when the shyt happens.

I forgot about that. That was wild.