BREAKING! Prayers up for Neyo. His baby mama in his house recording and threatening to put hands on breh. All breh trying to do is play the game.

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
nikkas never learn from the mistakes previous nikkas in they position was in..

Oh it wil never happen to me, im not going to be like that..

Look at uncle Charlie Wilson.. 71 , out here still doing his thing with no kids enjoying life

Babyface even though he has kids and went through 2 separations, dude seem stress free

This nikka neyo is only 44 with 7 kids and this young baby with a trash woman with nothing to her name

This nikka has to perform the next 18 years not for fun but for child support

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
But hes gay according to thecoli :troll:

Coli logic can not be questioned

If you do your lips like this / pucker them … then you like penis …

images

e79540be254e2828a7ccf04a507f43ad.jpg

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas never learn from the mistakes previous nikkas in they position was in..

Oh it wil never happen to me, im not going to be like that..

Look at uncle Charlie Wilson.. 71 , out here still doing his thing with no kids enjoying life

Babyface even though he has kids and went through 2 separations, dude seem stress free

This nikka neyo is only 44 with 7 kids and this young baby with a trash woman with nothing to her name

This nikka has to perform the next 18 years not for fun but for child support
I always jump in these threads to say stop generalizing and pretending you know the lives of people you have never been in the room with lol

“He seems stress free” :heh: Tf you know that, from a magazine article picture or something?? Lol

Man I know superstars (personally) that are married and happy AF and some that are like Neyo now

No sympathy for that nikka, look at her lmao. He chose her he get what he get, yall thought it would be any different?

Lebron seem miserable in his marriage huh?

Just do you brehs. Y’all find someone who makes you happy and brings peace, rock with her. You seed up someone you only drink and party with, this is a strong outcome