BREAKING! Prayers up for Neyo. His baby mama in his house recording and threatening to put hands on breh. All breh trying to do is play the game.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
what
So instead of taking the kid and leaving, she does all that.

Instead, she's on camera trying to provoke him.

If anything I feel bad for the child.

Also had a feeling it was Street Fighter.
Dude is actually a monster at that game. Bodied someone I knew once 10-1, and they're pretty good.
What’s his CFN?

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to look up this bytch to fully comprehend what is going on here --> Instagram :leon:

She definitely got that nut up out him, no diddy. She got that crazy twinkle in her eye, that one that will suck you dry like a prune and then stab you in the chest with a butter knife. I feel sorry for breh, cause babies only done made her crazier. He definitely need to capitalize off the publicity here, start that 2024 comeback tour.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The energy that these women have is all the way wrong man.

brehs, please start choosing better women. Feminine women. And only procreate when you’re ready for a family. I get it, some of these girls have incredible asses/bodies and they do degenerate shyt that is pleasurable in the moment - but it’s not worth this type of long-term grief.

long term peace of mind > the odd powerful orgasm

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Nah, that nygga could have any woman in the world and THIS is what he chose to seed up...

That nygga got what was coming to him cause she Been Acting like this and he STILL chose to continue messing with her...now she treating you like a punk and don't respect you .

Smh.
Even when you cut bytches like this off they still do some snake shyt behind it, it don’t matter what you do. Soon as you engage with them it’s a fukking headache.

He just need to pay his support and cut her off and eventually she’ll Tasmanian Devil her way into someone else’s life and wreak havoc there, because that’s what she does.
I had an ex who used to do thise type of shyt. Get aggressive and violent while trying to play the victim at the same time. She once attacked me with a knife and when I restrained her and took the knife from her, she claimed I was beating her :francis:
Thank god I got out of that relationship and didn't have kids with her.
According to the apologists on this site you probably did something to deserve it, and even if she did stab you it’s your fault for picking her so being upset with your attacker is out of line. :smh:

Usually domestic violence escalates, so you’re lucky she didn’t stab you in your sleep. Like that woman who shot that man in the head while he slept, and tried to convince him that he shot himself. This is after she beat a murder on her old partner also. These women out here will kill you and people will laugh at you when the shyt happens.

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Big Sade?

200w.gif

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:whew:Thank you god every day for not letting me have any kids and dea with baby mama drama..

Neyo never learned after his first marriage and kids, don’t do it again…

He’s 44 with 7 kids and different baby mamas,,, can’t imagine the everyday stress

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Nah, that nygga could have any woman in the world and THIS is what he chose to seed up...

That nygga got what was coming to him cause she Been Acting like this and he STILL chose to continue messing with her...now she treating you like a punk and don't respect you .

Smh.

this is something i will never understand from black celebs/athletes. How are you rich and famous but getting hoodrats pregnant. You could have the finest of hoes but that's who you nut into? That's just crazy to me. Same thing with drake, access to so many women but nutted in a chick that you can see naked on bluestarlive. Bytch didn't even know if it was drake or the other guy because she let both nut in her.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
This man is defeated.

He needs to cut whatever losses this bytch got her claws in... lawyer up and leave the country for 5 to 8 years.

Child support is gonna eat him alive...and I'm sure that's why it'd checkmate right now.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Smh.

Right. I don’t get it.

Low self-esteem.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is something i will never understand from black celebs/athletes. How are you rich and famous but getting hoodrats pregnant. You could have the finest of hoes but that's who you nut into? That's just crazy to me. Same thing with drake, access to so many women but nutted in a chick that you can see naked on bluestarlive. Bytch didn't even know if it was drake or the other guy because she let both nut in her.
Low key most of these celebrities are lames who came into some money

If they were a 9 to 5 breh they would be getting played right and left with these women