• Smash

• Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
This thread should be closed. I don’t know how anyone can find Pinky remotely attractive after that vid of whatever the fukk that was playing peekaboo out of her Vagina when she spread her lips. Lusting after her is some journey to the center of the earth down bad/sunken place shyt. Have some self respect :gucci:
Once she started posting fart videos...

:scust:

I was off the pinky train

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

RKFSj1R.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

oh I’m tagging that…only messed with a chic this size once tho…p*ssy was A+

had a hard ass time fukkin her the next morning tho (that stomach smh) when I was sober and sunlight was pouring thru the curtains with nothing to drink but a warm ass beer from the night before…still tho—mission accomplished. I am a true soldier. :wow:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Yo for real I’m trying to understand how brehs still thirsting over a woman with documented evidence of what looks like a parasitic infection in her puss. We down that bad Coli? :mjcry:

Years back on BGOL I saw a video of this chick twerking butt nekkid. It was cool until part of a tapeworm or something came out for some fresh air and then went back in. Fast forward to present day and brehs are eating random booty in the club and other places.

:francis: