BREAKING: PINKY IS BACK

Smash or Pass 2022 Pinky

• Smash

• Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
thing is. she was popping in the 00s and those flabby fools on her onlyfans are just as flabby now too. its nostalgia.

its not college anymore, and :flabbynsick:, but in their mind they still see 'pinky' instead of a thumb. i guess thats how its like to be married. yall are 50, shes saggy but you still see that woman you went on a first date with when you were 25.
Bruh I’m just saying enough has to be enough at some point. She literally had “something” emerge from her vag that looks like when a slug gets a parasite and nikkas still trying to thirst? That shyt looked like Ellen Ripley should douse it with fire. I know that at the end of the day coli is a degenerate wasteland but damn.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
This thread should be closed. I don’t know how anyone can find Pinky remotely attractive after that vid of whatever the fukk that was playing peekaboo out of her Vagina when she spread her lips. Lusting after her is some journey to the center of the earth down bad/sunken place shyt. Have some self respect :gucci:

7fzC.gif

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
That was just the light gleaming off her meat curtains.
:mjtf:that phat rabbit was holding more shadows than the bat cave. You seen the white frothy substance on her yoni.....I demand to know wtf it was and these excuses and illogical explanations are becoming absurd.