NULL

hJJbml.gif
:scust:That shyt look like this
tumblr_inline_pk7n1lgtrs1rp8551_500.gifv

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
She has little gremlin hands :scust:

I almost fukked a midget, she was right at the threshold of being one, but I digress, dark skin, loved wearing latex, wanted to slap the shyt out of me, but I couldn't get past the height

Something told me not to see her, so I didn't
You should have breh. I had got a blowjob, handjob, and footjob all at the same time from a midget. When she did the twisting in different directions with the hands and feet while doing the slurp and pop with the mouth...goodness gracious :wow:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
This thread should be closed. I don’t know how anyone can find Pinky remotely attractive after that vid of whatever the fukk that was playing peekaboo out of her Vagina when she spread her lips. Lusting after her is some journey to the center of the earth down bad/sunken place shyt. Have some self respect :gucci:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
This thread should be closed. I don’t know how anyone can find Pinky remotely attractive after that vid of whatever the fukk that was playing peekaboo out of her Vagina when she spread her lips. Lusting after her is some journey to the center of the earth down bad/sunken place shyt. Have some self respect :gucci:
thing is. she was popping in the 00s and those flabby fools on her onlyfans are just as flabby now too. its nostalgia.

its not college anymore, and :flabbynsick:, but in their mind they still see 'pinky' instead of a thumb. i guess thats how its like to be married. yall are 50, shes saggy but you still see that woman you went on a first date with when you were 25.