BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

taker597

Superstar
Daps

You tell me police pressure and intimidated to corroborate a story to cover their ass. Surpise.

PEOPLE SHOULD BE DEMANDING THESE PEOPLE LOOSE THEIR JOBS FOR THIS.

People was too focused on the stupid cops... Being stupid fukking cops probably doing something shadey with not wearing body cams. Not the investigator, judge, and chief. They all signed off on that garbage warrant. They should be held accountable for their stupid officers mistake that cannot be rule in court due to the circumstances.

Everyone connected with this botched raid should be fired. But the police department runs that city with no accountability. They buried this shyt in the basement because if it ever sees light of day of this incompetence mess. A whole bunch of people will be out of a job.

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. Kentucky is a Castle Doctrine state and has a “stand your ground” law. A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat. He or she has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another. Force may also be used to prevent the commission of a felony involving the use of force. Any person who uses a gun in self-defense has immunity from criminal and civil law.

man had every right to shoot someone he reasonably believed was breaking into his home. fakkits on this site showing themselves
What yall are failing to realize is the fact that...yes, the boyfriend had a right to shoot. But once he began to shoot, the cops had a right to shoot back. Now this whole incident being potentially a product of police negligence is problematic. But it doesnt rise to criminal culpability due to the interpretation of the law. If anything its wrongful death, which is civil.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
What yall are failing to realize is the fact that...yes, the boyfriend had a right to shoot. But once he began to shoot, the cops had a right to shoot back. Now this whole incident being potentially a product of police negligence is problematic. But it doesnt rise to criminal culpability due to the interpretation of the law. If anything its wrongful death, which is civil.
a. then i dont understand why only one police officer was indicted from a case that developed through police negligence and endangerment at many different points

b. firing 20 rounds to 32 shots in response is excessive force

GASign

All Star
Daps
OIP.6CuHnDz6oBdt6nMDDyKJXwHaJz

The demon that had a very big hand in her passing.

Sad thing is, not many outlets are informing you about this Patriot Act (2001) and "No-Knock Warrants" that ended her life. Rest easy baby girl.

GASign

All Star
Daps
turns out there was plenty of bodycam footage and the cops lied about it

New Body-Cam Footage Raises Questions About Breonna Taylor Death Investigation

Released the body cam footage AFTER no homicide charges are to be filed. That's the bacon bit hustle. Typical.

I'm going over these articles I searched now. I doubt if they even announced themselves because a witness (Sarpee) has been changing their story. They murked that girl, paid off her family, then tried to pay off one of her partners to throw dirt on her name and implicate her. And this is also why that body in the car is being linked to her.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Released the body cam footage AFTER no homicide charges are to be filed. That's the bacon bit hustle. Typical.

I'm going over these articles I searched now. I doubt if they even announced themselves because a witness (Sarpee) has been changing their story. They murked that girl, paid off her family, then tried to pay off one of her partners to throw dirt on her name and implicate her. And this is also why that body in the car is being linked to her.
In a rental car.

Which there was no physical evidence of her ever being in there. No fingerprints. No hair. She rented a car for the ex drug dealer back in like 2016.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
turns out there was plenty of bodycam footage and the cops lied about it

New Body-Cam Footage Raises Questions About Breonna Taylor Death Investigation

No wonder these police union's and Trump are so chummy with each other. They both doing the same thing operating lawlessly within the structure of law and government.

Hopefully with all the bodycam footage that has been unreleased, once viewed along with the accurate ballistics report can spark a reopening of this case, and some real charges will be brought to these reckless cops.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
One thing that just came to mind about all of this if these cops were the ones who didn't obtain the warrant didn't knock and was after the drug dealing ex...they went there to rob them point blank period.

Yo my mans said that same thing about a month ago. This looks like some straight up Training Day shyt. With all that planning that goes on before raids how do you hit the wrong house? They might have true life been robbing him on a janky raid

there was a warrant the very least you can do is read up on the case for telling people your worthless conspiracy theories