BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The dude that he ran against had all kinds of sex scandal shyt going on leading up to the election. He'll probably get a legitimate challenger when he runs for re-election in 2023, but I honestly don't think it will matter whether he wins or loses.

Mitch Mcconnell's bum azz had been grooming this kewn since he was a teenager. Unless the fallout from this Breonna Taylor case is worse than I expect, he'll almost certainly be running for Senator in 2026.

I went to college with that Sambo, and dude has been tap dancing since day one. Every black person on campus hated that dude. He tried to pledge Sigma his freshman year, and while he was on line, he snitched to the admins that he was being hazed. :gucci:

Got the Sigmas kicked off campus for 5 years, and STILL got to cross because the school made the Sigmas do it. (They completely disowned dude after that mess)

He was a walk-on on the football team and ended up quitting after two years because he kept getting beat up in the locker room. Dude has been a joke since the day that I met him.
You have any more stories :popcorn:?

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
The Gov of Kentucky need to go ahead and appoint a special prosecutor

That AG about to get disbarred and prob charged with falsifying info.. c00n better pray he didn’t put his name in any supporting docs :mjlol:

You really see this happening?

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
The dude that he ran against had all kinds of sex scandal shyt going on leading up to the election. He'll probably get a legitimate challenger when he runs for re-election in 2023, but I honestly don't think it will matter whether he wins or loses.

Mitch Mcconnell's bum azz had been grooming this kewn since he was a teenager. Unless the fallout from this Breonna Taylor case is worse than I expect, he'll almost certainly be running for Senator in 2026.

I went to college with that Sambo, and dude has been tap dancing since day one. Every black person on campus hated that dude. He tried to pledge Sigma his freshman year, and while he was on line, he snitched to the admins that he was being hazed. :gucci:

Got the Sigmas kicked off campus for 5 years, and STILL got to cross because the school made the Sigmas do it. (They completely disowned dude after that mess)

He was a walk-on on the football team and ended up quitting after two years because he kept getting beat up in the locker room. Dude has been a joke since the day that I met him.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

This nikka told on the frat and told on the football team?! Wonder why he pledged Sigma??? Mitch coulda definitely got him in one of those white frats.

What else you know about this nikka? :sas1:

Daps
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

This nikka told on the frat and told on the football team?! Wonder why he pledged Sigma??? Mitch coulda definitely got him in one of those white frats.

What else you know about this nikka? :sas1:

Just an all around kewn. The only other black people that he fukked with were the handful of other kewns that were also in Mitch Mcconnell's scholarship program.