BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Suzie

Pro
Daps
You tell me police pressure and intimidated to corroborate a story to cover their ass. Surpise.

PEOPLE SHOULD BE DEMANDING THESE PEOPLE LOOSE THEIR JOBS FOR THIS.

People was too focused on the stupid cops... Being stupid fukking cops probably doing something shadey with not wearing body cams. Not the investigator, judge, and chief. They all signed off on that garbage warrant. They should be held accountable for their stupid officers mistake that cannot be rule in court due to the circumstances.

Everyone connected with this botched raid should be fired. But the police department runs that city with no accountability. They buried this shyt in the basement because if it ever sees light of day of this incompetence mess. A whole bunch of people will be out of a job.
I just told my mom this. The issue is procedural from the top down

Suzie

Pro
Daps
What yall are failing to realize is the fact that...yes, the boyfriend had a right to shoot. But once he began to shoot, the cops had a right to shoot back. Now this whole incident being potentially a product of police negligence is problematic. But it doesnt rise to criminal culpability due to the interpretation of the law. If anything its wrongful death, which is civil.
I agree. But major changes need to be made from the top down

Daps
And he had the fukking nerve to shed those bullshyt ass crocodile tears during that press conference....does anyone know how long until he can be voted out? I'm personally going to volunteer for whomever runs against him.......and I live all the way over here in California.

The dude that he ran against had all kinds of sex scandal shyt going on leading up to the election. He'll probably get a legitimate challenger when he runs for re-election in 2023, but I honestly don't think it will matter whether he wins or loses.

Mitch Mcconnell's bum azz had been grooming this kewn since he was a teenager. Unless the fallout from this Breonna Taylor case is worse than I expect, he'll almost certainly be running for Senator in 2026.

I went to college with that Sambo, and dude has been tap dancing since day one. Every black person on campus hated that dude. He tried to pledge Sigma his freshman year, and while he was on line, he snitched to the admins that he was being hazed. :gucci:

Got the Sigmas kicked off campus for 5 years, and STILL got to cross because the school made the Sigmas do it. (They completely disowned dude after that mess)

He was a walk-on on the football team and ended up quitting after two years because he kept getting beat up in the locker room. Dude has been a joke since the day that I met him.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Grand Juror In Breonna Taylor Case Accuses AG Daniel Cameron of Using Them As A Shield, Wants Permission To Speak Out - Baller Alert

Grand Juror In Breonna Taylor Case Accuses AG Daniel Cameron of Using Them As A Shield, Wants Permission To Speak Out
BallerAlert September 28, 2020 News Leave a comment

A grand juror has filed a motion to release grand jury transcripts and recordings of relating to the Breonna Taylor investigation.

The unidentified grand juror filed a motion on Monday asking the judge to give up their confidential status so they could speak out. They blame Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron of using jurors as a shield.

The document states that Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron has continued making statements that the grand jury alone decided who or what to charge in the investigation based solely on the evidence presented to them.

Cameron said he does not plan to release the investigative files because he said he does not want to defile ex-officer Brett Hankison’s trial.

According to the motion, the grand juror points out that Cameron was asked why a dozen witnesses said they did not hear the police knock or announce themselves, to which the juror said that Cameron relied “on one witness to the contrary.” That one witness has since recanted his statement.

“The citizens of this Commonwealth have demonstrated their lack of faith in the process and proceedings in this matter and the justice system itself. Using the grand jurors as a shield to deflect accountability and responsibility for these decisions only sows more seeds of doubt in the process while leaving a cold chill down the spines of future grand jurors.”

Read the full motion below:

Daps
The dude that he ran against had all kinds of sex scandal shyt going on leading up to the election. He'll probably get a legitimate challenger when he runs for re-election in 2023, but I honestly don't think it will matter whether he wins or loses.

Mitch Mcconnell's bum azz had been grooming this kewn since he was a teenager. Unless the fallout from this Breonna Taylor case is worse than I expect, he'll almost certainly be running for Senator in 2026.

I went to college with that Sambo, and dude has been tap dancing since day one. Every black person on campus hated that dude. He tried to pledge Sigma his freshman year, and while he was on line, he snitched to the admins that he was being hazed. :gucci:

Got the Sigmas kicked off campus for 5 years, and STILL got to cross because the school made the Sigmas do it. (They completely disowned dude after that mess)

He was a walk-on on the football team and ended up quitting after two years because he kept getting beat up in the locker room. Dude has been a joke since the day that I met him.

:mjlol: so he been a c00n since way back when

How you a grown man in college still getting bullied :deadmanny: