Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
AG is married to Mitch’s granddaughter

he’s further in the sunken place than Kanye ever was/is
The AG is married to Mitch Mcconnell's granddaughter. Man this was never gonna turn out well.
waaaaiiit, what??

It DOES NOT say it was Mitch's granddaughter.

Daniel Cameron worked in Mitch McConnell's office:

https://www.wlky.com/article/ag-dan...he-weekend-and-mcconnell-was-a-guest/33510740

Robert Steurer with Sen. Mitch McConnell's office confirmed McConnell was one of Cameron's guests that day. Cameron is known to be McConnell's protege, having served as the senator's general counsel from 2015 to 2017.
Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron gets married in Louisville

He is a a protege of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. McConnell was in attendance at the wedding, his spokesman Robert Steurer confirmed to The Courier Journal on Monday.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
at this point, i dont see shiit changing without mass violence
Like I said, I'm not anti-violence.

But attacking foot soldiers doesn't change shyt....

If people get hype over ransacking small businesses / property and foot soldiers, then I'm not with that at all. I rather people be peaceful, than look like clowns, for attacking / wasting energy on someone or something that doesnt mean shyt in the grand scheme of things.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
It DOES NOT say it was Mitch's granddaughter.

Daniel Cameron worked in Mitch McConnell's office:

https://www.wlky.com/article/ag-dan...he-weekend-and-mcconnell-was-a-guest/33510740

Robert Steurer with Sen. Mitch McConnell's office confirmed McConnell was one of Cameron's guests that day. Cameron is known to be McConnell's protege, having served as the senator's general counsel from 2015 to 2017.
Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron gets married in Louisville

He is a a protege of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. McConnell was in attendance at the wedding, his spokesman Robert Steurer confirmed to The Courier Journal on Monday.
His marriage records are sealed apparently

could be hearsay

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

I've been saying it's doxxing time on the higher ups, and corral the wolves to get that Dallas action poppin'

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
AG is marriedto Mitch’s granddaughter

he’s further in the sunken place than Kanye ever was/is
I hope this isn’t true. I hope even the summa cum laude of c00ns wouldn’t want to wake up and see their baby at night standing up in the crib looking like
1136.jpg
them recessive genes ain’t nothing to play with:ufdup:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I hope this isn’t true. I hope even the summa cum laude of c00ns wouldn’t want to wake up and see their baby at night standing up in the crib looking like
1136.jpg
them recessive genes ain’t nothing to play with:ufdup:
Edited my post, there’s a probability that it’s not true.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
I'm here for it until I finish school. If I make it that far, fukk this place forever :yeshrug: I'm out

im trying to get into school, but im may be at the point of saying fucc it and heading out. im not trying to live under a dictatorship

If people get hype over ransacking small businesses / property and foot soldiers, then I'm not with that at all. I rather people be peaceful, than look like clowns, for attacking / wasting energy on someone or something that doesnt mean shyt in the grand scheme of things.
im not mad at it. i feel both the foot soldiers and the higher ups need to know that they can be touched :ufdup:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Before we can go at these crackers mentally, emotionally, and possibly physically, we need to go after them economically and financially.

They say money wins wars right? Then we should use our money to put back into building our communities, instead of tearing it down when we riot.

I got some more ideas but it will take time for it to fumigate.

Agreed. Those are basic commjnity building things that should already been done. It doesn't even have to be said... it just happens organically

Black immigrants come here and can do it. Pool money together,, hire their own.. Harass their kids to be doctors and engineers to the point where its abuse. But we not. I just think racial policies did too much damage

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
im trying to get into school, but im may be at the point of saying fucc it and heading out. im not trying to live under a dictatorship

im not mad at it. i feel both the foot soldiers and the higher ups need to know that they can be touched :ufdup:

Same breh, like I'm losing the will to put on a face. I want to scowl at every cac I pass

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps

Yeah not sure how things will turn out. But I've heard of attacking cops as akin to cutting leaves off a tree