BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Daps
this post from Tariq is silly

Biden and trump are both racist, but to pretend like they’re equal is just flat out stupid and dangerous

trump is openly pushing for civilian militias and praising dudes like Kyle rittenhouse

all white folks are racist, even if they don't think they are. They all have varying degrees of racism. I agree with you.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
not voting is a legitimate strategy in some cases

but when you have a president who says he wants to remove affirmative action, remove slavery from textbooks, force schools to teach kids to be more patriotic or lose funding, remove all mentions of white supremacy and systemic racism, stop “poor” people from moving to white suburbs, treat protestors like they did in the 1960s, remove the 2 term limit, encourage his supporters to take up arms and hit the streets if he loses

at a certain point you just have to use some common sense and snap into reality

Amen

Daps
I don’t think all white people are racist. I think you might have 5-10 percent who aren’t

I'll take your word for it, cause I never met anyone out of that 5 to 10 percent. I got white folks I do business with, and if you give them enough rope and let them talk, they eventually hang themselves. It's like they can't help it. :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lets be honest, the cops were never going to be charged.

All they needed was evidence the boyfriend fired first then the cops were gonna say "all bets are off" and just move all that under the rug.

IDK if the boyfriend would've even gotten out of jail himself for a justified retaliation under assumption of a robbery/breaking and entering attempt because his (potentially alive and not dead) GF would not be there as an example of where the cops overreached.

This shyt was doomed from the moment the cops decided to raid that spot and it was never going to end well.

Had she lived, they'd have thrown the book at the BF for shooting back.

I can't imagine how this turns out different on any side.

Were any cops even fired?????

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don’t think all white people are racist. I think you might have 5-10 percent who aren’t
depending on the city you could say... 40-60%?

Like ATLANTA for example. If you're IN the city, its like a 30-40% chance they're racist. Theres just too much juice in the city for people to do that bullshyt :ld:

But when you go outside of 285 ... :wow:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
depending on the city you could say... 40-60%?

Like ATLANTA for example. If you're IN the city, its like a 30-40% chance they're racist. Theres just too much juice in the city for people to do that bullshyt :ld:

But when you go outside of 285 ... :wow:

There’s no way you’re black if you believe this :russ:

60% ?

:dead:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
There’s no way you’re black if you believe this :russ:

60% ?

:dead:

giphy.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The fact the boyfriend shot first eliminated the idea of the police being punished for shooting back. And if they (boyfriend and breonna) planned on shooting the intruders, not sure why Breonna was standing next to him unarmed as opposed to hiding out somewhere, assuming they were completely innocent and surprised.

To me this could have all been avoided. Damn shame. Now Breonna is dead and more blocks in america will burn. SMH
The fukk are you talking about? You're the second motherfukka i've seen in this thread trying to blame the boyfriend.:pacspit: