BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Their needs to be an independent commission setup to investigate and prosecute police officers. Because what we have now is a system that doesn't hold police officers accountable.

This current system upholds white supremacy where those with power would rather pay untold sums in order to save face than dismantle the system by administering justice.

The law must change. Police officers can't continue to get away with unlawful murder of innocent and unarmed civilians. Civilians don't get away with it and neither should police officers. The law must change.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

This isn’t new breh

When Malcom made this video they’re were very few of us able to get elected to really create meaningful change. The power we fought for is being constantly eroded by things like Gerrymandering and voter suppression and I’m sure a great mind like him would have evolved his thinking.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ his answer to the “what does this say to the black community?” Question..

c00n had no clue what to say..he even reluctantly said he was a black man :dead:
“I certainly understand the pain that has been brought about by the tragic loss of Ms. Taylor. I understand that. As an Attorney General who is responsible for all 120 counties in terms of being the chief legal officer, the chief law enforcement officer, I understand that. I understand that as a black man, how painful this is, which is why it was so incredibly important for make sure that we did everything we possibly could to uncover every fact.”

wow lmfao. fukk that c00n

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Streets of Babylon will be filled with blood, chickens coming home to roost never made me sad it made me glad. Simultaneously peep the market and strength of the dollar

BURN AMERIKKKA BURN

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Daps
“I certainly understand the pain that has been brought about by the tragic loss of Ms. Taylor. I understand that. As an Attorney General who is responsible for all 120 counties in terms of being the chief legal officer, the chief law enforcement officer, I understand that. I understand that as a black man, how painful this is, which is why it was so incredibly important for make sure that we did everything we possibly could to uncover every fact.”

wow lmfao. fukk that c00n

dude doesn't even talk like us. Just his mannerisms and the way he talks shows that he's an oreo.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When Malcom made this video they’re were very few of us able to get elected to really create meaningful change. The power we fought for is being constantly eroded by things like Gerrymandering and voter suppression and I’m sure a great mind like him would have evolved his thinking.

you have zero basis for that assumption

Who is trying to make meaningful changes for black people? How many meaningful changes have been made for blacks in the last 40 years?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How has giving away our vote helped us? If they don't have to work for your vote then they have no incentive to help. Ya'll love telling people to go vote, yet ya'll have no answer when it comes to showing us how much we've benefited from voting.

(Lack of) voting is how that c00n AG got his position, and do fukkery with Breonna Taylor's case.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Their needs to be an independent commission setup to investigate and prosecute police officers. Because what we have now is a system that doesn't hold police officers accountable.

This current system upholds white supremacy where those with power would rather pay untold sums in order to save face than dismantle the system by administering justice.

The law must change. Police officers can't continue to get away with unlawful murder of innocent and unarmed civilians. Civilians don't get away with it and neither should police officers. The law must change.

Sounds good in theory and it was even being talked about under Eric Holder. But who would pay their salaries but more importantly, who would be in the commission that is not already compromised? There is a "commission" and its supposed to be internal affairs but its a joke full of union members.