BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
if ur a good cop, what is the incentive for protecting the bad ones? u out there protecting them, and now the people are mad as hell and trying to go after u just cuz u a cop.
look up what happened to frank serpico

the police have a "blue wall of silence" where they refuse to testify or report on the corruption/abuse of power cops indulge in. usually they have to actively participate in some way to earn the trust of other police officers. over the course of a career in law enforcement, regardless of how well-intentioned the police officer is, this almost always results in police officers who initially were reluctant to abuse power identifying with abuse of power as a normal and righteous part of their job

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

giphy.gif

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
:ohhh: so wait don't vote so the AG who was voted in btw can continue not charging race soldiers. This makes sense! :camby:

Further more, DA's are elected, grand juries are registered voters. The issue is with these grand juries, they are mostly comprised of cacs. The c00n ass AG knew that if he turned over a certain amount of evidence to the cac juries, they would return this slap on the wrist. Then he could make it seem like he was pursuing justice diligently. Really he was just buying time and spacing it out so it could benefit Trump because he and the city knew that once the verdict came down, the city was going to burn. The closer to Nov. 3rd the better....

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't know if you noticed but youtube fukking with my subscriptions right now like their phased out...:hhh::stopitslime: da fukk is going on now don't want shyt televised??? check your subs right now...

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This dude is such an agent for Trump. He refuses to say the AG is a republican

this post from Tariq is silly

Biden and trump are both racist, but to pretend like they’re equal is just flat out stupid and dangerous

trump is openly pushing for civilian militias and praising dudes like Kyle rittenhouse

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
i'll say this though, some of yall out here c00ning looking for some "good white people" the way yall over doing this voting talk openly evaluating who is the better racist white person...that shyt is distasteful and a slap to our ancestors as well. white people literally have us out here saying some racism aint that bad lol