BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Whatever man. The AG decided it was more important to protect one of their own instead of doing the least and rightfully charging the cop with manslaughter. c00nboy got blood on is hands either way
My only thing is the police on the ground, they are collateral damage. If want to send a message you go after the big fish.

Like I don’t respect that dude who killed the Judges son in NJ. And he sounded like he hated women, but he went after a structural figure, with systematic power. When someone does shyt like that it sends a message.

Wacking a beat cop and destroying non government property, accomplishes jack shyt.

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i'll admit that it does make him look like an agent that his stance is against voting. he quotes neely fuller a lot, neely fuller never advocated for black people to not vote to my understanding

not voting is a legitimate strategy in some cases

but when you have a president who says he wants to remove affirmative action, remove slavery from textbooks, force schools to teach kids to be more patriotic or lose funding, remove all mentions of white supremacy and systemic racism, stop “poor” people from moving to white suburbs, treat protestors like they did in the 1960s, remove the 2 term limit, encourage his supporters to take up arms and hit the streets if he loses

at a certain point you just have to use some common sense and snap into reality

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
i'll admit that it does make him look like an agent that his stance is against voting. he quotes neely fuller a lot, neely fuller never advocated for black people to not vote to my understanding
Claude Anderson has repeatedly said voting is pointless though. I do feel it’s important to vote in your local elections, but this presidential shyt means little. I’m in Chicago, and if I didn’t vote, the state would still go blue. I do think this year may be a special exception, but at the same time, if you’re not voting for something that benefits YOU, what’s the point?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
not voting is a legitimate strategy in some cases

but when you have a president who says he wants to remove affirmative action, remove slavery from textbooks, force schools to teach kids to be more patriotic or lose funding, remove all mentions of white supremacy and systemic racism, stop “poor” people from moving to white suburbs, treat protestors like they did in the 1960s, remove the 2 term limit, encourage his supporters to take up arms and hit the streets if he loses

at a certain point you just have to use some common sense and snap into reality

Tariqs exposed himelf a self serving fukking fakkit. point blank. I wish people would stop posting his drivel

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Claude Anderson has repeatedly said voting is pointless though. I do feel it’s important to vote in your local elections, but this presidential shyt means little. I’m in Chicago, and if I didn’t vote, the state would still go blue. I do think this year may be a special exception, but at the same time, if you’re not voting for something that benefits YOU, what’s the point?
Breh who the duck is Claude Anderson in the grand scheme of things.

No one.

You man, stand on your own two feet, not voting is some stupid shyt right now.

Think about it like this, if voting was or is pointless then why have they tried so hard throughout history to disenfranchise people

Daps
Further more, DA's are elected, grand juries are registered voters. The issue is with these grand juries, they are mostly comprised of cacs. The c00n ass AG knew that if he turned over a certain amount of evidence to the cac juries, they would return this slap on the wrist. Then he could make it seem like he was pursuing justice diligently. Really he was just buying time and spacing it out so it could benefit Trump because he and the city knew that once the verdict came down, the city was going to burn. The closer to Nov. 3rd the better....

The Kentucky governor is gonna call on Trump and they're gonna make a big show of moving the national guard in to crack heads in a huge show of "law and order" right before election.

Folks are going to play right into their hands. Why do you think they waited this late to make the announcement?

They wanted it to happen right before election so they could show "we don't let folks burn up our cities without consequences in Republican states :smugfavre:"

Mark my words :snoop:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
My only thing is the police on the ground, they are collateral damage. If want to send a message you go after the big fish.

Like I don’t respect that dude who killed the Judges son in NJ. And he sounded like he hated women, but he went after a structural figure, with systematic power. When someone does shyt like that it sends a message.

Wacking a beat cop and destroying non government, accomplishes jack shyt.
This is my reasoning, its the art of war, chess, however you wanna label it. The main people aren't on ground, they're behind the scenes. We have to think strategically.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
exactly. after looking at the facts, the BOYFRIEND is to blame. The police not only knocked before entering, the DUMB ASS BOYFRIEND admitted to shooting FIRST! Wow.

All that rioting to protect this dude Breonna should have moved better running with that clown. sad she had to die standing next to her boyfriend. SMH

Not sure why they could couldn't look out window and door to see the cops at the door. You're not allowed to shoot at police and expect them not shoot back
:francis: Take Malcolm out of your avi, breh. Just do it.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is my reasoning, its the art of war, chess, however you wanna label it. The main people aren't on ground, they're behind the scenes. We have to think strategically.
Yep, There’s so much more I could say but the alphabet boys would be at my door.

Matter of fact I’m sure they’re probably monitoring this thread right now.

They ain’t stupid enough to not monitor us, they just think we are dumb to incriminate ourself.