BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The fact the boyfriend shot first eliminated the idea of the police being punished for shooting back. And if they (boyfriend and breonna) planned on shooting the intruders, not sure why Breonna was standing next to him unarmed as opposed to hiding out somewhere, assuming they were completely innocent and surprised.

To me this could have all been avoided. Damn shame. Now Breonna is dead and more blocks in america will burn. SMH
:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
exactly. after looking at the facts, the BOYFRIEND is to blame. The police not only knocked before entering, the DUMB ASS BOYFRIEND admitted to shooting FIRST! Wow.

All that rioting to protect this dude Breonna should have moved better running with that clown. sad she had to die standing next to her boyfriend. SMH

Not sure why they could couldn't look out window and door to see the cops at the door. You're not allowed to shoot at police and expect them not shoot back

You are always on here talking slick. Anything that happens to black people and it’s their fault.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
The fact the boyfriend shot first eliminated the idea of the police being punished for shooting back. And if they (boyfriend and breonna) planned on shooting the intruders, not sure why Breonna was standing next to him unarmed as opposed to hiding out somewhere, assuming they were completely innocent and surprised.

To me this could have all been avoided. Damn shame. Now Breonna is dead and more blocks in america will burn. SMH

This cac just doesn’t stop. Go to your white forums and talk to your people.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What about Breonna Taylor's boyfriend second amendment rights? They came at his property at the dead of night and didn't even identify themselves. In Kentucky law he was within his right to defend himself. Man this country is a trip. Pigs get defended no matter what. If the justice system fails then there is only one option left. However that option means plunging this country into apocalyptic violence and make it ungovernable. That is a high cost to pay but at a certain point what options do we have left? :francis:

Sniper rifles gonna be used.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

This dude is such an agent for Trump. He refuses to say the AG is a republican

My thing is that no matter the hot button issue it is, he proclaims it as a reason to not vote. If you say it once or twice its an opinion but if you say it 3-4 times per day on all of your platforms its a agenda and i gotta wonder what your motives are.