BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What the fukk are you talking about? The boyfriend didn't do a goddamn thing wrong.

Are you confusing her ex boyfriend (dude in jail) with the boyfriend that was there that night and was a legal gun owner that had every right to defend himself from a home invasion?
I confused the two and i corrected the post accordingly.

The it wasnt a no knock raid, nor was breonna in her bed, so alot of the details aren't being accurately stated. This could have been prevented if Breonna and the boyfriend answered the door instead of shooting at police.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
exactly. after looking at the facts, the BOYFRIEND is to blame. The police not only knocked before entering, the DUMB ASS BOYFRIEND admitted to shooting FIRST! Wow.

All that rioting to protect this dude Breonna should have moved better running with that clown. sad she had to die standing next to her boyfriend. SMH

Not sure why they could couldn't look out window and door to see the cops at the door. You're not allowed to shoot at police and expect them not shoot back
What you on? :gucci:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
WRONG fukkING HOUSE. These white people always have some stupid fantasy of people breaking into their house so that why they stuck up on guns. These cops broke into their house and they have EVERY right to shoot at them. Cops were wrong and you looking hella funny posting this in their thread
Wasn't the wrong address. They had warrants for it. We'll never know truly what happened because Breonna is dead, LMPD is corrupt and we got no video

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
First of all, those laws dont apply to black people.

Secondly, there is evidence that the police did ID themselves and entered when no one answered. If suspect starts shooting police will shoot back. Not sure why this is being ignored.

No way the courts will convict police for returning fire.
You can listen to the 9-1-1 phone call to know that the boyfriend had no idea who had burst into the home.

And in that NY times piece, I believe they interviewed a dozen or so people and only one said they heard them announce police a single time. No one else heard it, and the boyfriend himself for damn sure didn't, as evidenced by the phone call. The DA wouldn't have dropped charges if they were confident that the boyfriend knew he was shooting at the police.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Here's the deal:

They know they fukked up, that's why the money was paid.

If they served actual justice, they would risk infuriating the majority in this country. The majority of these police departments. To them it's not worth doing for 13% of the population who are pretty peaceful.

Serving us justice would cause the majority of these police officers to quit the jobs. Descending the country into disarray. It would cause the people they fear more than us...these cacs...to start rioting. And they fear these cacs rioting more than us. Because cacs rioting and unhappy are on a different level than us! They will burn this country down plus drag politicians out there house!

The city and this country are gambling that they can :stopitslime: at us and make us :hubie:.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Low Quality Posting
You can listen to the 9-1-1 phone call to know that the boyfriend had no idea who had burst into the home.

And in that NY times piece, I believe they interviewed a dozen or so people and only one said they heard them announce police a single time. No one else heard it, and the boyfriend himself for damn sure didn't, as evidenced by the phone call. The DA wouldn't have dropped charges if they were confident that the boyfriend knew he was shooting at the police.
The fact the boyfriend shot first eliminated the idea of the police being punished for shooting back. And if they (boyfriend and breonna) planned on shooting the intruders, not sure why Breonna was standing next to him unarmed as opposed to hiding out somewhere, assuming they were completely innocent and surprised.

To me this could have all been avoided. Damn shame. Now Breonna is dead and more blocks in america will burn. SMH

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
exactly. after looking at the facts, the BOYFRIEND is to blame. The police not only knocked before entering, the DUMB ASS BOYFRIEND admitted to shooting FIRST! Wow.

All that rioting to protect this dude Breonna should have moved better running with that clown. sad she had to die standing next to her boyfriend. SMH

Not sure why they could couldn't look out window and door to see the cops at the door. You're not allowed to shoot at police and expect them not shoot back

Take that Malcolm X pic off your profile, you don't stand for anything that he does with your HOE ass

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Who paid the family is completely irrelevant...

Representatives of Kentucky who aren't on Trumps short list for SCOTUS felt this was a botched warrant execution and decided to sign a $12 million check...

The AG who is on Trumps short list for SCOTUS decided otherwise...

That's all that matters here...
$ probably comes from a set aside fund or insurance

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
The fact the boyfriend shot first eliminated the idea of the police being punished for shooting back. And if they (boyfriend and breonna) planned on shooting the intruders, not sure why Breonna was standing next to him unarmed as opposed to hiding out somewhere, assuming they were completely innocent and surprised.

To me this could have all been avoided. Damn shame. Now Breonna is dead and more blocks in america will burn. SMH
man ban this afric00n