BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They showing a white chick dressed in all black with an ak or ar on msnbc and a dude with her with a bat. This gon get ugly. I hope whoever black, is out there is strapped and ready.

Most of the BLM protests contain mostly white people who dont even give a fukk about black people, agents and whatever else. They just want to tear shyt up. I hope you guys arent encouraging this obviously bullshyt.

Real talk, I wouldnt be surprised if Trump and Biden basically are calling each other on a conference call with soros and the 3 frontpersons from BLM which are all showing off their mansions that they are showing off on social media. One of them even admitted that shyt was a scam as they were "tired of it" which is why you dont see them anymore

Last edited:

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Most of the BLM protests contain mostly white people who more than likely dont even give a fukk about black people, agents and whatever else. I hope you guys arent encouraging this obviously bullshyt.
I'm encouraging anyone black out there not interested in getting shotdown by another Kyle Rittenhouse to be ready to shoot back.

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
George Floyd was murdered. I don’t believe Taylor was. Feel for the family but that’s how I feel. The ex boyfriend use her & wasn’t around when it got real.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I didn't know her boyfriend fired the first shot :dahell:

I thought she was in her crib dolo, and the pigs came through blasting.

Her man shot first? :dahell:

No wonder they took so long with this shyt.

Feds had him on tape...he used her place as a trap house...they were both in the hallway n he shoots n than go hides n leave breona in the hallway alone...cops shot back n shot her few times including twice in the head

I knew a murder charge wasnt gona happen...rip breonna :/

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Makes me sick to my stomach.

All that protesting. All this cultural awareness. Everything and we still ending up with the same result time and time again. A black president. Black people in office. All this voting and still nothing has changed

LIke when will this change? What will it take for this to do a 180 and change?
A very bloody war.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Feds had him on tape...he used her place as a trap house...they were both in the hallway n he shoots n than go hides n leave breona in the hallway alone...cops shot back n shot her few times including twice in the head

so she wasn't killed in her bed??? :stopitslime:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm encouraging anyone black out there not interested in getting shotdown being another Kyle Rittenhouse to be ready to shoot back.

Breh, I hear you with the self defense thing but you sound like you're about being reactive.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
May the queen rest in peace.

My heart and head hurts man. i can't take this anymore. Something has to change before we're really all in a civil war, shyt been started, but aint hit where it can go

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Where is the source on this?