BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
man wtf are you doing in this thread:mindblown:

edit: i see fatal in the description, but still its a poor ass example

It's an example of cops not giving a fukk. White cops killing white people for no reason.

Some cops just want to shoot. They don't care who or what they're shooting.

And yes there are a ton of racist as cops, but the problem is bigger than that.

A cop who kills indiscriminately is just as bad or even worse.

And again, police departments have cultivated this mentality by militarizing their units on some call of duty shyt.

And the same thing happens in the military, when soldiers kill unarmed civilians. This has been a problem for decades.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rinse, wash, repeat.

For real, the more this shyt keeps up, the more people are exposing themselves, showing the world what they are pretending to be. This will not be 2016.

By now, if you dont even know what's going on despite all the info out here then you lost.

And another problem that nobody wants to talk about is the general public following blindly asses. Just following. Not questioning anything. Not even looking at these folks backgrounds, peeping how they slip up when they get caught red handed and now see where we are at.

fukk black lives matter. Nothing but controlled opposition. Got yall thinking that its ONLY police brutality and racist vigilantes is the all concerning racism against black people. Yall literally being told by the ops what your struggle is, should be and who should run it.

You guys arent fed up yet because yall ready to do the same shyt. Let them tell you to go and vote for Biden or Trump. Yall ready to go and follow again without pushing back or switching up on them. Stop snoozing and wake up.

Last edited:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Makes me sick to my stomach.

All that protesting. All this cultural awareness. Everything and we still ending up with the same result time and time again. A black president. Black people in office. All this voting and still nothing has changed

LIke when will this change? What will it take for this to do a 180 and change?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Rinse, wash, repeat.

For real, the more this shyt keeps up, the more people are exposing themselves, showing the world what they are pretending to be. This will not be 2016.

By now, if you dont even know what's going on despite all the info out here then you lost.

And another problem that nobody wants to talk about is the general public following blindly asses. Just following. Not questioning anything. Not even looking at these folks backgrounds, peeping how they slip up when they get caught red handed and now see where we are at.

fukk black lives matter. Nothing but controlled opposition. Got yall thinking that its ONLY police brutality and racist vigilantes is the all concerning racism against black people. Yall literally being told by the ops what your struggle is, should be and who should run it.

You guys arent fed up yet because yall ready to do the same shyt. Let them tell you to go and vote for Biden or Trump. Yall ready to go and follow again without pushing back or switching up on them. Stop snoozing and wake up.

Do us all a favor & shut the fukk up, better yet, go jump of a bridge.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

All that protesting. All this cultural awareness. Everything and we still ending up with the same result time and time again. A black president. Black people in office. All this voting and still nothing has changed

We all know the answer but who willing to die for others.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shut up. The answers and people are all there already. A lot of you guys are just fukking pussified cowards waiting for someone else to start it for you when you can start with yourself. All this emotionality and cluelessness for nothing.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I’m taking it deadly serious. I was already planning on moving out of Florida before the end of the year. I moved it to Oct 30th. Leaving right before the election
i said it before in this thread but i think at this point all black people need to get a passport there is no excuse at this point.

Daps
No I didn't watch it. I have no interest in hearing that dude talk. Watching him kiss up to Trump was all I needed to know about him.

I completely understand what you're saying... but just to let you know, that's why you didn't know what I was talking about and you thought I was wrong. Cause you ain't keeping up. :ufdup:

but with that being said, I understand why you wouldn't want to hear that fool say anything.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do us all a favor & shut the fukk up, better yet, go jump of a bridge.

No but I'll push you off a bridge and watch you fly to the ground like the bytch you are. You cowards need to shut the fukk up already before you get forced to. I'm really getting tired of you cowards talking, talking, talking and talking and doing the same song and dance with the same results. Come and see me and see if I dont fukk you up. Losers trying to make waves on a computer. Shut the fukk up, you dusty bytch