BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is not a systemic failure.

This is the carceral system and policing system functioning exactly as they were supposed to.

Black lives are disposable - state-sanctioned violence is perfectly allowable.

It's not as black and white as you think

Police departments across the country have be come militarized with low hiring standards. You got thousands of cops waiting for the moment that can pull the trigger.

This cac was unarmed and begging not to get shot....

And NONE of those cops got arrested or indicted. The were fully cleared.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Police departments across the country have be come militarized with low hiring standards. You got thousands of cops waiting for the moment that can pull the trigger.

I'm well aware. It is as black and white as I'm stating - Black people being seen as disposable doesn't preclude white people being seen as disposable too.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I agree with you... but you must not have been watching the press conference. The block headed c00n nikkah just got up there and told ppl that there wasn't a no knock warrant and that the police did announce themselves. He used that as the reasoning for why they aren't charging the cops for her murder.
No I didn't watch it. I have no interest in hearing that dude talk. Watching him kiss up to Trump was all I needed to know about him.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps

man wtf are you doing in this thread:mindblown:

edit: i see fatal in the description, but still its a poor ass example

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm well aware. It is as black and white as I'm stating - Black people being seen as disposable doesn't preclude white people being seen as disposable too.

The only difference is white people don't care about police killing other white people. Until that changes, nothing else will

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is where I’ll find subsequent protests to be pointless. They know what we’re mad about. They don’t give a shyt. What’s the next step?
They've been pushing to have the local DA and ADA, to get rid of state qualified immunity protections, to get rid of 6th Circuit qualified immunity protections, to shift funding from the department, and to repurpose police "education" to be community focused.

The same as they've been doing for months.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only difference is white people don't care about police killing other white people. Until that changes, nothing else will
Rather, the only white people who care about the police killing other white people - are the white people who care about the police killing Black people. The majority of Whites - particularly those in power - are deeply apathetic.

This is a recent phenomenon - there was major backlash from working-class white communities concerning police killings in the early to mid-1900s - but "tough on crime" made them far more apathetic to it. Especially with media blackouts of police violence.