BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
If you living that life, you gotta have a stronger door.

And usually if someone trying to rob you, they not gonna kick in the door. It defeats the element of surprise. They will wait for you to open the door and force their way in.

The no knock warrant is the real issue/policy. That's why he got got.

Not taking the cops side, but the system is set up for them to operate in a gray area. In this case, it could've gone either way because through policy, it's allowed.

living what life you stupid mfer

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
November is going to be a bloodbath, you have to be blind not to see it...

My wife got her mail in ballot today and tickets already booked for her and the kid to fly down to Jamaica in October and stay till after the election...

I'm taking no chances and I live in NY...All yall in dumb fukk Trump CAC red states need to take this shyt seriously and get armed...
I’m taking it deadly serious. I was already planning on moving out of Florida before the end of the year. I moved it to Oct 30th. Leaving right before the election

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
4 guns against 1. :mjpls: and if they're white, in a black neighborhood, i'm thinking cops.

I don't know how i would've played it though :manny: But I know I wouldn't put wifey in that situation by moving reckless and catching warrants in the first place.

I'm looking at the situation as she died behind his bullshyt. :manny:
Fake news he didn’t have warrants. They arrested the real criminal before the raid and couldn’t charge the boyfriend for shooting :camby:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If you living that life, you gotta have a stronger door.

And usually if someone trying to rob you, they not gonna kick in the door. It defeats the element of surprise. They will wait for you to open the door and force their way in.

The no knock warrant is the real issue/policy. That's why he got got.

Not taking the cops side, but the system is set up for them to operate in a gray area. In this case, it could've gone either way because through policy, it's allowed.
Naw he wasn’t trapping that was her ex boyfriend, that’s where this outrage coming from. They ran up in the wrong crib cuz they thought they had the drop, feds need to be held responsible for they mistake that’s bull

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Im fatigued with this. Too many similar cases to keep up with :mindblown:

I'm done.

The law enforcement in this country was birthed from slave catching and a lot of the policies and tactics are still used today. From law enforcement to prisons, to the courts.

This case won't change it overnight sadly.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Naw he wasn’t trapping that was her ex boyfriend, that’s where this outrage coming from. They ran up in the wrong crib cuz they thought they had the drop, feds need to be held responsible for they mistake that’s bull

so why would they think he was in her crib without confirmation? :mindblown:

and did they get said information from a confidential informant? If so, why aren't being indicted as well?

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
When u have cops, internal affairs investigating other cops on murder charges don’t ever expect them to find them guilty

can u imagine a nikka who shoot a cop and other nikkas investigate the case and find the brother innocent, these white cops will go nuts..

never never expect cops to ever find other cops guilty when it comes to investigation

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The more this happens the more the message is clear.

The easiest thing to do would be charge the cops and jail time.

Deliberately not doing so consistently proves that black lives are worth nothing. And they will absolutely rub it in our faces.

It's salt in the wound every time and they know it.