BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Daps
I think you are confused. They did have a no-knock warrant. That gave them the right to enter without announcing themselves.

I agree with you... but you must not have been watching the press conference. The block headed c00n nikkah just got up there and told ppl that there wasn't a no knock warrant and that the police did announce themselves. He used that as the reasoning for why they aren't charging the cops for her murder.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I didn't know her boyfriend fired the first shot :dahell:

I thought she was in her crib dolo, and the pigs came through blasting.

Her man shot first? :dahell:

No wonder they took so long with this shyt.
Imagine you him bro, you strapped up and getting ready to go to sleep. You hear someone tryna break in your crib, you might shoot too.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
November is going to be a bloodbath, you have to be blind not to see it...

My wife got her mail in ballot today and tickets already booked for her and the kid to fly down to Jamaica in October and stay till after the election...

I'm taking no chances and I live in NY...All yall in dumb fukk Trump CAC red states need to take this shyt seriously and get armed...

Very smart of you to get the fam out before then. So many of us dont have that opportunity. And trust me I know whats up. I am in a swing state with plenty of gun toting cacs. I am actively preparing for the very scenario that we see coming.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Four armed white men roll up on your place in the middle of the night unannounced...

You not gon shoot back?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

That information was already known, all the boyfriend knew was that some people were breaking into the house. You really trying to pin this on him?:what:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I'm hoping folks don't riot on this one after everything that's transpired this past year. It's obvious that's not working and arguably harms the community more than anything. There's got to be a better way to respond to this.
There isn’t, sit your c00ning respectability politics ass down somewhere

This shyt needed to burn a long time ago

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Imagine you him bro, you strapped up and getting ready to go to sleep. You hear someone tryna break in your crib, you might shoot too.

If you living that life, you gotta have a stronger door.

And usually if someone trying to rob you, they not gonna kick in the door. It defeats the element of surprise. They will wait for you to open the door and force their way in.

The no knock warrant is the real issue/policy. That's why he got got.

Not taking the cops side, but the system is set up for them to operate in a gray area. In this case, it could've gone either way because through policy, it's allowed.

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City

Solution to that problem.

Hyundai-Santa-Fe-Zombie-gallery_5_.jpg

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If only 1 person heard and not the 12. Clearly the police didn't make their presence known loud enough. A 1AM raid with 3 cops looking for drugs that was never there. Where the lights? Microphones? There are so many logical points of failure from the PD.

The reality of the truth is that a lot of people should getting fired for gross incompetence in investigation and execution of this weak warrant and raid including the judge that signed off on it. Situation like this is why you can't make mistakes or half ass in investigations.

A lot of people should be getting fired. Yet, there is only 1 fall guy. This is what disgust me the most.