BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
All they had to do was convict 3 dirty cops for manslaughter and they couldn't even do that, but let this have been a group of 3 black cops killing a young unarmed white woman they be so far under the fukking jail faster than they could say Mohammed Noor...:wow:

they didn't even have to convict them. they had to charge them, which they couldn't do 6 months later. its fukking ridiculous.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I honestly understand why people are getting worked up in this thread. I had some faith that the officers may be charged, but after seeing how much ass kissing the acting AG was at the trump rally and is on a short list for a supreme court nod. That put the writing on the wall for me.

That first officer who entered the apartment without announcing himself should be charged along with the officer who fired like 10 shots thru the patio with bullets going thru the other apartment endangering even more lives.

How the media both liberal and conservative got on code to make Breonna the villian reminds me of how trayvon's case. I also suspect that if no charges are filed, I expect the family will come out in a press conference calling for peace...

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

tenor.gif

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp this shyt is for sure burning down today

LOUISVILLE BRACES FOR BREONNA TAYLOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

⁃State of Emergency Declared by City & Police Dept.

⁃Curfew Imposed

⁃Roads Closed

⁃Crowd Control Barricades

⁃Businesses Boarded Up

⁃National Guard Activated

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Welp this shyt is for sure burning down today

LOUISVILLE BRACES FOR BREONNA TAYLOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

⁃State of Emergency Declared by City & Police Dept.

⁃Curfew Imposed

⁃Roads Closed

⁃Crowd Control Barricades

⁃Businesses Boarded Up

⁃National Guard Activated
And how much money does this cost and will it cost compared to the costs of arresting those damn officers?
:patrice: