BREAKING: Niger 🇳🇪 cuts ALL military ties with the United States, 6 months after breaking ties with France in their proces of decolonization!

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
still seems like a raw deal
I'd strongly prefer China spend their time arming and educating the masses, allow each corporation that forms to absorb the cash be a cooperative owned by the workers themselves and empower the unions - but I'm a bit of an optimist.

It's better than the Europeans, but not as good as it could be.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
USA Out, Russia's now in. This was told last year when Niger kicked out the French and Wagner Group was helping with the terrorists there. Niger has a partnership with Russia now. The West has to go.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I got a few contacts that work out there. Almost joined their contract. They make good money. Plus get to work in Colombia, DJ, Niger, and the Philippines.
:wow:
Glad I didn’t make that jump cause COVID messed them up but the countries are top tier.
Almost took a job in dj with kbr, any insights on contracts is appreciated. I did 6 years in Kuwait with excelis/vectrus
Yall military?

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Yall military?
DoD Contractor. Wherever the US military sets up shop, there are 25 contractors there in support per one military personnel.
:pachaha:
I know guys in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Colombia, Ecuador, Norway, Chad, Philippines etc. Contracting is big but really small.
:wow:
I don’t know anybody in Haiti though. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.
:picard:

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
USA Out, Russia's now in. This was told last year when Niger kicked out the French and Wagner Group was helping with the terrorists there. Niger has a partnership with Russia now. The West has to go.

Cant jump from the pot into the fire :mjlol:

But more African nations need to cut off France now..whats Senegal doing, Ivory Coast??? :gucci:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
fukk history, China is colonizing Africa right now. If you knew shyt about shyt you'd know that

And Russia has a vast history of meddling in shyt too. You're an idiot if you think them building shyt or sending ppl/money/arms to African countries is for the benefit of African ppl
:russ:
this post is so copy and paste like all the other cHiNa TaKiNg oVeR AfRiCa post

you can stop with the concern trolling

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
how do you want them to cut off France?
cutt them off with what?

Same way everyone else did, Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger..or do you want them to continue doing business and having ties to those wholesale fascists and thieves??? :wtf:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Same way everyone else did, Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger..or do you want them to continue doing business and having ties to those wholesale fascists and thieves??? :wtf:s
but have Niger, Mali and BF really broken all ties with France?
how come they haven't broken aways from the cfa, there is nothing stopping them from leaving the currency.
and french is still very well spoken by the government, taught in schools and used for businesses in all those countries than Senegal

how come they didn't drop the cfa like Guinea did
now compared the state of Guinea with Senegal/Ivorty Coast

my most of these african nation problem is 70 percent government

mykey

Superstar
Daps
It's over for France.

vince-carter-its-over.gif

Senegal's new president -the youngest in Africa-wants to remove the CFA and French influence from Senegal.