BREAKING: Niger 🇳🇪 cuts ALL military ties with the United States, 6 months after breaking ties with France in their proces of decolonization!

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Someone looking for a larger check. Either the US pays more or China/Russia moving in.

Bank on it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Probably looking at that 10 billi taiwan gets like pay me nihk.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just means Russia gonna sit in for us. Ain't no freedom move brehs...

Russia and China dont interfere wiht local matters like US does. China Russia will deal with whoever as long as they get the products they want. If you treat your population well, spoil them, or abuse them, neither country cares as long as they get their oil or uranium. They dont ask you to put money in their banks and try to influence your culture. They dont care. They're looking for the best deal with little hardship. China and Russia only want to influence/control their own people who look and act like them, ie Ukraine, Hong Kong/Taiwan, etc. Places like US and France want to play creator and change your whole identity, purpose, local traditions and laws, etc. like total rule.

Daps
The us/west is the worst group to ally with if your poor none white country.
They're stingy with donating/selling weapons. when they contribute something meaningful they add garbage stipulations like promoting homo agenda.
They never invest in a country that isn't white or Asian.
All the fake ass aid they give is money laundering scheme that's siphon off by corrupt NGOs.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The us/west is the worst group to ally with if your poor none white country.
They're stingy with donating/selling weapons. when they contribute something meaningful they add garbage stipulations like promoting homo agenda.
They never invest in a country that isn't white or Asian.
All the fake ass aid they give is money laundering scheme that's siphon off by corrupt NGOs.
so you want unstable countries to broker weapons deals?

some of you nikkas are fukkin lame i s2g

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Russia and China dont interfere wiht local matters like US does. China Russia will deal with whoever as long as they get the products they want. If you treat your population well, spoil them, or abuse them, neither country cares as long as they get their oil or uranium. They dont ask you to put money in their banks and try to influence your culture. They dont care. They're looking for the best deal with little hardship. China and Russia only want to influence/control their own people who look and act like them, ie Ukraine, Hong Kong/Taiwan, etc. Places like US and France want to play creator and change your whole identity, purpose, local traditions and laws, etc. like total rule.
:laff: