BREAKING: Niger 🇳🇪 cuts ALL military ties with the United States, 6 months after breaking ties with France in their proces of decolonization!

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Dump west and ride with commies. Good choice guys :russ:

images

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's all you can say clown? someone says something you don't agree with, you call them a cac? either prove me wrong or stfu.

trade one cac for a worse cac doofy ass nikka

They have no history of colonization in AFrica, but US does. I knwo you have blind patriotism to yrou country but that does not mean the rest of the world should trust your govt who has a LOOOOONG history of scamming these countries. YOu STFU, it's not like you planning on moving to any of these places.
Worry about your decaying city with growing homeless population and aging infrasructure.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
I don't think America cares either way, they can recreate the listening posts in another African country.

The major loser here is France since they got cut off permanently from their African meal ticket. Senegal is holding elections in two weeks time and the leading candidate (opposition figure) has said the first thing he'll do is ditch the colonial era CFA Franc.

It's an existential issue for France. Russia punked them hard.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
fukk history, China is colonizing Africa right now. If you knew shyt about shyt you'd know that

And Russia has a vast history of meddling in shyt too. You're an idiot if you think them building shyt or sending ppl/money/arms to African countries is for the benefit of African ppl
They have no history of colonization in AFrica, but US does. I knwo you have blind patriotism to yrou country but that does not mean the rest of the world should trust your govt who has a LOOOOONG history of scamming these countries. YOu STFU, it's not like you planning on moving to any of these places.
Worry about your decaying city with growing homeless population and aging infrasructure

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why not assume they just want to build on their own straight up and are about to get colonized again?

Many countries do their own thing.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk history, China is colonizing Africa right now. If you knew shyt about shyt you'd know that

And Russia has a vast history of meddling in shyt too. You're an idiot if you think them building shyt or sending ppl/money/arms to African countries is for the benefit of African ppl
China isn't colonizing Africa in any meaningful sense.

I think the word you're looking for is that China is engaging in a kind of "subsumption" of a couple of local industries.

However, that isn't the same thing as colonization - China is effectively dumping excess capital and labor into Africa to ensure there's a continued market expansion, that it builds the infrastructure of its trading partners, and that it covers political relationship building - while also ensuring it has some semblance of access to natural resources provided that the United States, Russia, or India attempt to block it.

While I don't necessarily support it, what it has been shown to do is build better infrastructure than either the United States or any given European country - in the same period of time, and without the same economic constraints.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
While I don't necessarily support it, what it has been shown to do is build better infrastructure than either the United States or any given European country - in the same period of time, and without the same economic constraints.

Anyone who actually visits Black countries will tell you this too:sas2:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Just means Russia gonna sit in for us. Ain't no freedom move brehs...
Yeah this probably isn’t good in the long run. If they don’t have a rich benefactor they could be exposed to China or Russian militias. Hope they’ve got a tight intel game.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
China isn't colonizing Africa in any meaningful sense.

I think the word you're looking for is that China is engaging in a kind of "subsumption" of a couple of local industries.

However, that isn't the same thing as colonization - China is effectively dumping excess capital and labor into Africa to ensure there's a continued market expansion, that it builds the infrastructure of its trading partners, and that it covers political relationship building - while also ensuring it has some semblance of access to natural resources provided that the United States, Russia, or India attempt to block it.

still seems like a raw deal