BREAKING: Niger 🇳🇪 cuts ALL military ties with the United States, 6 months after breaking ties with France in their proces of decolonization!

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what came with the proposed assistance

The United States has plans to provide $101 million in bilateral FY 2022 assistance to Niger for food security; education; democracy and governance; and health and security assistance. This includes $9 million in supplemental funding to address increased food insecurity. Mar 16, 2023

The Drone base and a demand to attack Al- queda directly.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Good for Niger. Yanks don't have a good record for training militaries.
Well you could say that no Army can make people willing to fight for a governement they don't beleive in but yeah going by US track record of training armies it's spotty at best.

Maybe Wagner would be willing to whack villagers maybe fighting terror with terror can work.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I got a few contacts that work out there. Almost joined their contract. They make good money. Plus get to work in Colombia, DJ, Niger, and the Philippines.
:wow:
Glad I didn’t make that jump cause COVID messed them up but the countries are top tier.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No difference between Europeans..can't dump France and ride with Russia.
China is also another one they don't need.

Nigeria cannot go it alone. We need all African and west Indian Republicans to entirely cut off the West and East and trade amongst themselves.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
I got a few contacts that work out there. Almost joined their contract. They make good money. Plus get to work in Colombia, DJ, Niger, and the Philippines.
:wow:
Glad I didn’t make that jump cause COVID messed them up but the countries are top tier.
Almost took a job in dj with kbr, any insights on contracts is appreciated. I did 6 years in Kuwait with excelis/vectrus

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK