Karb

Veteran
Daps
Victim card:mjlol: no victims in this thread except for the folks in pics getting roasted

Nah you're playing the victim card by whining about dudes using derogatory language about you, yet you're doing the exact same thing.

Why is it wrong to refer to you as jareer (kinky hair) but it's fine for you to make fun of starving people? :mjlol:

You want to insult others yet cry racism when you get the same treatment. That's some victim mentality shyt :manny:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
@Dip think this is a Saturday marathon of Law and Order:SVU

No victims here. Just a bunch of sensitive jareers. Kinky haired loser.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
with this post

buddy caught feels and with slight nudging his compatriots went full cac

That'd make sense if it was only the dudes in the pictures who were being roasted, but people were mocking Somalis in general:yeshrug:

Breh, this has nothing to do with feels. I know you've said that you suffer from depression/suicidal thoughts, but you can't just project your feeble emotional state on me :russ:

I used basic logic to expose the hypocrisy that I've seen on the coli. If anything, I enjoy watching you paint yourselves into a corner :laff:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Nah you're playing the victim card by whining about dudes using derogatory language about you, yet you're doing the exact same thing.

Why is it wrong to refer to you as jareer (kinky hair) but it's fine for you to make fun of starving people? :mjlol:

You want to insult others yet cry racism when you get the same treatment. That's some victim mentality shyt :manny:
in what post did i cry racism?

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
somebody please make a gif out of 1:05. please.
JxcxnfQ.gif

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
That'd make sense if it was only the dudes in the pictures who were being roasted, but people were mocking Somalis in general:yeshrug:

Breh, this has nothing to do with feels. I know you've said that you suffer from depression/suicidal thoughts, but you can't just project your feeble emotional state on me :russ:

I used basic logic to expose the hypocrisy that I've seen on the coli. If anything, I enjoy watching you paint yourselves into a corner :laff:
it has everything to do with feels. Someone said Somalians have bad hairlines and you guys immediately showed your antiblack/african/bantu-ness or whatever you want to call it that you claim doesn't exist in your people. over hairlines.:mjlol:
Seeing as you got that upset over hairlines, looks like we both have "Feeble, emotional state":mjlol:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I still remember when I made one of you "pro black" hypocrites say that his people are inferior to cacs :laff:

"Somalis are inferior to us because we got more money and shyt.."

Me: "So what you're saying is, economic performance indicates superiority?:jbhmm:"

Him: "yeah, y'all nikkas starving and shyt:manny:"

Me: "you know you've just said that cacs, Arabs, Indians, East Asians and pretty much every other race which economically outperforms you is superior to you, right?":patrice:

Him: "hold up... :lupe:..... At least we not as broke as y'all:umad:"

:laff::laff::laff:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
it has everything to do with feels. Someone said Somalians have bad hairlines and you guys immediately showed your antiblack/african/bantu-ness or whatever you want to call it that you claim doesn't exist in your people. over hairlines.:mjlol:
Seeing as you got that upset over hairlines, looks like we both have "Feeble, emotional state":mjlol:

I wasn't being emotional at all.. I simply asked, if we're all supposed to be black, why is it fair game to mock Somali hairlines (an inherent Somali trait) but it's "c00ning" to mock wide noses :yeshrug:

It's a valid question no matter how much you try to dance around it.

You could've just answered the question instead of crying about Somalis using bad words.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I still remember when I made one of you "pro black" hypocrites say that his people are inferior to cacs :laff:

"Somalis are inferior to us because we got more money and shyt.."

Me: "So what you're saying is, economic performance indicates superiority?:jbhmm:"

Him: "yeah, y'all nikkas starving and shyt:manny:"

Me: "you know you've just said that cacs, Arabs, Indians, East Asians and pretty much every other race which economically outperforms you is superior to you, right?":patrice:

Him: "hold up... :lupe:..... At least we not as broke as y'all:umad:"

:laff::laff::laff:
Breh just start another thread and address them cats directly

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I wasn't being emotional at all.. I simply asked, if we're all supposed to be black, why is it fair game to mock Somali hairlines (an inherent Somali trait) but it's "c00ning" to mock wide noses :yeshrug:

It's a valid question no matter how much you try to dance around it.

You could've just answered the question instead of crying about Somalis using bad words.
find the posts where you asked me that question.
find the posts where i cried about Somalis using bad words.

you lot can be black if you want but we are not the same people. To paraphrase your compatriot, you all are the "middle men" between whites/arabs and blacks. just like whites, at the slightest frustration you reveal your bias/racism/whatever you want to call it. :yeshrug:i'm not surprised some as little as poor hairlines set you guys off. much worse things have been said about somalians and other groups

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Your alright but your schtick is getting old breh with this we are the world, Afrocentric shyt your always on...
Whats wrong with AAs caring and focusing on us and us only?...
Everybody else does it but now that AAs are finally going "Your on your own, we'll do us you do you:hubie: "its a problem?...
Go ahead. Y’all nikkahs can be tribal in the black race if you want. I think tribal nikkahs are dumb and put black people in the state that we are in today.

Most races reject tribalism on a micro scale, nikkahs want to embrace it on some goofy shyte. I don’t try to convince AAs that it is dumb, just like I don’t convince Jamaicans that is dumb...Now nikkahs just gonna get criticized and called stupid on my end.:hubie:

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes really in their feelings dissing African Americans:blessed:. I love y'all anyway(just gotta put the few on ignore). l love of my black peoples from all over the world even if/when they hate me:blessed:. About to go to a "African" party too :blessed: