ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Ayo make it stop!
Are these his goons?

The entire squad is anti-hairline

dsc01168yl1.jpg

:dahell:
Every time they're online talking that superiority shyt, how much more beautiful they are, just post this.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't being emotional at all.. I simply asked, if we're all supposed to be black, why is it fair game to mock Somali hairlines (an inherent Somali trait) but it's "c00ning" to mock wide noses :yeshrug:

It's a valid question no matter how much you try to dance around it.

You could've just answered the question instead of crying about Somalis using bad words.
because wide nose isn't an inherit trait. Go through the smilies and see how many other than cosby and krs1 have wide noses. Its caricature that cacs spew and you run with it.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So let me get this straight, hairline jokes are fine, but jokes about y'all wide noses and kinky hair are wrong? :sas2:

Some features are more important than others because they're more "black", right? :sas1:

Cushyte features = open season, Niger-Congo features = :whoa:

That's a false equivalency, breh. When's the last time any Horner been held back for their hairline? Meanwhile those features (wide nose, kinky hair) were used to oppress them.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
That's a false equivalency, breh. When's the last time any Horner been held back for their hairline? Meanwhile those features (wide nose, kinky hair) were used to oppress them.

This argument only makes sense if you're arguing with a cac.

We're talking about so called black folks shytting on certain features that are unique to another group of so called black folks, which they claim are within the range of what constitutes "black phenotypes". How is that not = c00n shyt, but using words like Jareer (literally "kinky hair") is? :mindblown:

I'm just trying to make sense of this breh :yeshrug:

The only way this would make sense is if you don't really view people from that part of the world as black, which is fine by me, at least that would be a more honest position :manny:

Also, watch a breh make fun of impoverished Ugandans and see if he doesn't get crucified by the coli militants, but nikkas like @Dip can use white supremacist rhetoric about impoverished Somalis and it's all good. Not only that, but if a Somali responds in kind, then he is the one who is declared a c00n :russ:

Like I said, these double standards are not lost on anyone with an ounce of common sense. :yeshrug: