ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo, for real, Somalians are some of the ugliest muthafukkas on the planet.

Nah that would go to you European snow monkeys that burn in the sun with thin lips, flat asses, and the hair texture and smell of a wet dog. Y'all out here with eggs growing in your scalp and you got the nerve to call someone ugly :dahell:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm all for the jokes but no need to go in on Somali's as a whole.... a trash hairline gotta get that work though.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin: It begins.

You must've missed this :Kanyehmm:

us-food-aid.jpg

youre welcome

I'm starting to think the Somali trolls are on to something regarding this "pro black" bullshyt.

You nikkas only pay lip service to that shyt and use it when it suits you. :yeshrug:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Somalis really gonna come in this thread acting offended when Malcolm and chiefqueen among others been trolling AA's for years? Isn't there some exclusive Somali board a coli user owns/moderates where they trash AA's all day too?

Maaan get out y'all fukking feelings.:stopitslime:

Last edited:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm starting to think the Somali trolls are on to something regarding this "pro black" bullshyt.

You nikkas only pay lip service to that shyt and use it when it suits you. :yeshrug:

Dip doesn't speak for AAs

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

i'm pro black?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
How did this thread become an ethnic conflict? I thought y'all was trying to troll 'malkoonxx'?
with this post
So let me get this straight, hairline jokes are fine, but jokes about y'all wide noses and kinky hair are wrong? :sas2:

Some features are more important than others because they're more "black", right? :sas1:

Cushyte features = open season, Niger-Congo features = :whoa:

buddy caught feels and with slight nudging his compatriots went full cac

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
How did this thread become an ethnic conflict? I thought y'all was trying to troll 'malkoonxx'?
Because these nikkahs are tribal and jealous af about not having some sort of AA tribal state. These things always end in a AA vs ___ tribal battle that is basically “AAs” complaining about some mysterious group of black people who are out to “get” them

“Blah blah blah, we gotta stick together y’all” rinse and repeat. Tribal c00nshyte