Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
The dude just made fun of starving Africans, yet he wants to play the victim card.. :mjlol:

You can't make this shyt up :francis:
These guys are really obsessed with playing the victim even when they are the ones in the wrong :mjlol:

Daps
Whoa! Buddy with the extra tight du-rag is actually a close homie or at least looks justtttttttt like him:weebaythink:. shyt brazy on these Coli streets:jjglol:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Regular American nikkas get roasted everyday for trash hairlines

We're talking about a specific trait that is part of the Somali phenotype (in general). Not random brehs with struggle hairlines.:comeon:

It's no different than me mocking certain "stereotypically black" features.

You know I'm right :ufdup:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
These guys are really obsessed with playing the victim even when they are the ones in the wrong :mjlol:

Yeah, shyt is sad. I'd take it personally if half these fakkits weren't some mentally unstable social rejects.

Last edited:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
The nikka u quoted is from sohh..I believe him if he says he seen that shyt on sohh

Not you though.. u won't find that photo in any coli thread

Stop talking out of your ass
Bruh its been posted on thecoli. I swear to god i seen that pic before

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Because these nikkahs are tribal and jealous af about not having some sort of AA tribal state. These things always end in a AA vs ___ tribal battle that is basically “AAs” complaining about some mysterious group of black people who are out to “get” them

“Blah blah blah, we gotta stick together y’all” rinse and repeat. Tribal c00nshyte
Your alright but your schtick is getting old breh with this we are the world, Afrocentric shyt your always on...
Whats wrong with AAs caring and focusing on us and us only?...
Everybody else does it but now that AAs are finally going "Your on your own, we'll do us you do you:hubie: "its a problem?...