Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I
:patrice:I don’t know bruh. If Steph gave H the booking duties she’d probably fly back to them. H was the one who gave Sasha her flowers figuratively and literally.

You’re right but like I said, Vince is NOT giving up his booking duties, that’s why I said, it’s just gonna create a weird dynamic backstage.

Now if Vince was somewhat of a reasonable human being, he’d just go home til the dust settles.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
You’re right but like I said, Vince is NOT giving up his booking duties, that’s why I said, it’s just gonna create a weird dynamic backstage.

Now if Vince was somewhat of a reasonable human being, he’d just go home til the dust settles.

You’re right I don’t see how the board doesn’t tell him to go sit his old ass somewhere and be out of sight and out of mind. If the E was smart they’d give the book to H and then I think we’d see everybody and their mama coming back to want to be in the E.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It’s weird, like I said, Vince is still in charge of creative so he’s still gonna be backstage? That’s gonna create a weird vibe. Then let’s say he did let those creative duties go, Bruce Prichard would probably get the book, then who knows? Steph might fire all of Vince’s yes men, Triple H might end up with the book for the main roster, idk this is just a fukking mess.

I’ll say this, Sasha is probably pushing to get that release done TODAY :mjlol:

We're talking about wrestling here, so it would honestly never surprise me to see someone go back, even after money has been spent on lawyer fees. That statement that someone made to Andrew Zarian yesterday talking about 'Sasha? We can make another one :skip:' was :leon: :picard: though.

WWE Thinks They Can 'Clone' Sasha Banks (Report)

Regarding the perceived value of Banks, Zarian explains that WWE views Sasha as someone who they can ‘clone’ with a competitor of their choice:

“In their minds, they could clone Sasha with somebody else and have her fit that role, and no problem. It is now a role you are playing.”
– Andrew Zarian
“It’s a role with mid-level actors,” he added. ”Everybody’s a mid-level actor, except for a Roman Reigns, or a Brock Lesnar, or a Cody Rhodes. Those guys are the stars.”