Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
That's it. Folks treating Vince stepping down like the end of Star Wars:

biden-wins.gif

Like get real :mjlol: . Folks forget shareholders are booking the shows and nothing else. Vince just making sure the shareholders like the product by making the shyt look more goofy than it has ever been. Nothing will change, in fact it will get worse because sadly the same man delivering the poison, is the same man that got the cure.

Now AEW, its all on Khan to get out of the fukking booth and take his pills elsewhere while a competent booker can do what's right. No excuses to have such a GOATtier roster and most of the wrestlers are sitting in limbo with a 760k rating this past week.

NO EXCUSES!

I think the thing with TK is that, you know how sometimes there can be too many cooks in the kitchen? Well TK is the only cook in the kitchen in a 2 story 5 star restaurant, he needs more creative input from others, and while I enjoy the product, it’s felt like some chaotic universe mode shyt lately.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Vince must be like he's too old to fight this like his younger self would.

Plus I see people online happy about Vince stepping down thinking the product will get better. Wrestling as a whole needs a complete reset. That includes AEW.
Forbidden Door is coming up, and you're saying this murder suicide shyt? The fukk is wrong with your brain?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I think the thing with TK is that, you know how sometimes there can be too many cooks in the kitchen? Well TK is the only cook in the kitchen in a 2 story 5 star restaurant, he needs more creative input from others, and while I enjoy the product, it’s felt like some chaotic universe mode shyt lately.

That's the thing. Ever since Khan took entirely over, it just been a reflection on how he really is. shyt became crash TV without Russo shyt. I know people have a weird hate thing for the Elite (including I), but when they had the books, the shyt felt fresh as hell. Even Cody did his thing behind the scenes. Now it just looks like some tape collecting nonsense from 2005. How can Khan expect casuals to understand the concept of the Forbidden Door when there's a damn debut every fukking week :huhldup: ?

The whole thing reminds me of the Mortal Kombat series. At first it made sense, the second game...perfection. Once the roster got bloated without rhyme or reason, the game just became a random fighting game, rather than doing GOAT shyt. Once they embrace the fukkery, the series got better.

Khan just needs to get over this "indie" boner, and just provide the fukkery :yeshrug:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This might be Vinces downfall at his age. He lives for this.

And now it's being taken away.

On the flip side, this is either really good or really bad creatively.

There is NO in between

It’s weird, like I said, Vince is still in charge of creative so he’s still gonna be backstage? That’s gonna create a weird vibe. Then let’s say he did let those creative duties go, Bruce Prichard would probably get the book, then who knows? Steph might fire all of Vince’s yes men, Triple H might end up with the book for the main roster, idk this is just a fukking mess.

I’ll say this, Sasha is probably pushing to get that release done TODAY :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Did you think WWE was bad during Vince's time? Wait and see what happens under Stephanie! You will have Feminism and SJW agendas shoved down your throat non-stop 24 hours a day
Actual quote from wrestlingforum. They were pissed when Lashley & the Street Profits were champs, and we all know how Steph gets down
stephanie-mc-mahon-entrance.gif

JlZ4.gif

S0vq.gif

stephbookertdancetext_3mb.gif

21941%20-%20Dancing%20Raw%20The_New_Day%20autoplay_gif%20clapping%20gif%20kofi_kingston%20stephanie_mcmahon%20trombone%20wwe%20xavier_woods.gif

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
It’s weird, like I said, Vince is still in charge of creative so he’s still gonna be backstage? That’s gonna create a weird vibe. Then let’s say he did let those creative duties go, Bruce Prichard would probably get the book, then who knows? Steph might fire all of Vince’s yes men, Triple H might end up with the book for the main roster, idk this is just a fukking mess.

I
:patrice:I don’t know bruh. If Steph gave H the booking duties she’d probably fly back to them. H was the one who gave Sasha her flowers figuratively and literally.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Stephanie loves Sasha, so if anything she's probably wondering if she should see how things shake out. As for Pritchard he's currently at home recovering from surgery, so who knows what his future could hold.:mjgrin:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Vince stepping down like this is a shock. This is the same guy who overcame the steroid scandal. The probe into the wellness policy after the Benoit incident. Accusations of racism. Multiple lawsuits and accusations of sexual misconduct and sexism in the workplace.

Vince must be like he's too old to fight this like his younger self would.

Plus I see people online happy about Vince stepping down thinking the product will get better. Wrestling as a whole needs a complete reset. That includes AEW.
White womans p*ssy is undefeated :wow: