Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Vince stepping down like this is a shock. This is the same guy who overcame the steroid scandal. The probe into the wellness policy after the Benoit incident. Accusations of racism. Multiple lawsuits and accusations of sexual misconduct and sexism in the workplace.

Vince must be like he's too old to fight this like his younger self would.

Plus I see people online happy about Vince stepping down thinking the product will get better. Wrestling as a whole needs a complete reset. That includes AEW.

That's it. Folks treating Vince stepping down like the end of Star Wars:

biden-wins.gif

Like get real :mjlol: . Folks forget shareholders are booking the shows and nothing else. Vince just making sure the shareholders like the product by making the shyt look more goofy than it has ever been. Nothing will change, in fact it will get worse because sadly the same man delivering the poison, is the same man that got the cure.

Now AEW, its all on Khan to get out of the fukking booth and take his pills elsewhere while a competent booker can do what's right. No excuses to have such a GOATtier roster and most of the wrestlers are sitting in limbo with a 760k rating this past week.

NO EXCUSES!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Vince hasn’t looked like this image of him in 20 years.

They always used that stock photo :mjlol:. Reminds me of when Master P does a appearance and uses the same old ass photo with him in a suit looking airbrush, when he looks like Stevie Wonder with a vision nowadays.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Vince stepping down like this is a shock. This is the same guy who overcame the steroid scandal. The probe into the wellness policy after the Benoit incident. Accusations of racism. Multiple lawsuits and accusations of sexual misconduct and sexism in the workplace.

Vince must be like he's too old to fight this like his younger self would.

Plus I see people online happy about Vince stepping down thinking the product will get better. Wrestling as a whole needs a complete reset. That includes AEW.
Yep, I literally said this word for word about 2 pages back lol. Younger Vince is tanking the hits and thinking you won't actually stop watching and if you do fukk you. 77 year old Vince doesn't have the energy to workout, book both shows, and deal with a media shytstorm