Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Succession is one of the best TV shows of the past 5 years to me. The parallels you can draw to the Trumps and McMahons with it are fascinating.

I guess I’ll give it a try… it’s just…. Coli already told me Billions was :leon: :leon: :whoo: :ohlawd::ohlawd:

And I went and watched the first season about a month ago and was like :ld:

Didn’t even start the next season

I’ll see if this is better

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Have you seen this forum? Some of those same talking points make their way here as well.:sas2:
Then you have no need to share wrestleforum opinions here, agreed?

4a4.gif

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I guess I’ll give it a try… it’s just…. Coli already told me Billions was :leon: :leon: :whoo: :ohlawd::ohlawd:

And I went and watched the first season about a month ago and was like :ld:

Didn’t even start the next season

I’ll see if this is better

Billions is fine. I still watch it, but the past few seasons have just been on in the background while I do art on Sunday mornings. The writers actually go out of there way to squeeze in wrestling references. in pretty much every episode :ehh:

Succession is that shyt though - I grew up on a lot of mean spirited British comedy like 'Brass Eye', 'The Day Today' and 'In The Thick Of It'. so it's very much in my lane. As far as US shows - Succession is a lot like Veep in that all the characters are awful and do awful shyt to each other, and that's where you get the comedy.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Steps down temporarily as CEO and chairman of the board while investigated :lupe:

Continues to have all the influence because he keeps his stock share and puts his daughter in charge :patrice:

Keeps his position as head of creative :mjlol:

Uses the controversy to pop a rating with a live appearance :dead:

We might be being witnesses of the most carny move of the decade brehs :laff: