Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I think son was her beard so she could be out there fukking rolling around with women and nobody would suspect anything because she was married to a man.

Let's say this is true can you blame her. We've seen what happens to those who are out. Shayna in NXT was a wrecking machine main roster she's been neutered and gets crickets. Sonya was solid nothing great but ok I guess. What has she been given from Vince.

Orlando Jordan

KKKanyon do we need to go there.

I don't blame Darren Young for caling TMZ to meet him at the airport and coming out. He was a catering all star who was on the chopping block and bought himself some more time by coming out to TMZ. Genius move on his part he got some pub got some TV time went back to being a catering all star collecting some more checks before getting released way passed his due date.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown

Linda McMahon Reveals Vince McMahon's Health Has Rapidly Declined Since Leaving WWE: Report​

The same year, Vince McMahon, who had majority shares of the WWE brand, sold WWE company to Endeavour Groups, the company that owned UFC, the biggest mixed martial arts brand; Endeavour later merged UFC and WWE in the market under the same umbrella and named it TKO Group Holdings. After the merger, Vince McMahon returned to the business and was crowned as the TKO's Executive Chairman. Still, this year, Vince McMahon's troubles were doubled after the former WWE employee sued Mr. McMahon immediately after the case grabbed the eyeballs of mainstream attention. The public speaker for Vince McMahon announced he is stepping down from his position, and from now on, he’ll have no involvement with the company. A recent report by Lee Cole, brother of former WWE employee Tom Cole, revealed that Linda McMahon, wife of Vince McMahon, has revealed that his health is constantly declining. Lee Cole dropped a video on his official YouTube channel in which he stated that Linda had told people close to her that Vince McMahon's health was not good. In the description of the video, Lee Cole wrote, “Linda McMahon has been telling people close to her that her husband Vince McMahon's health has been progressively worse. Vince McMahon, the former owner of the ‪WWE,‬ was forced to step down six months ago after Janel Grant, a former WWE employee, came out and said she was abused by Vince McMahon.”Vince McMahon is 78 years old, and on August 24th, 2024, he’ll be turning 79-year-old McMahon's family mainly.

Obviously we gotta take it with a huge grain of salt but dude life was WWE I could see him letting his health slip to keep it afloat.

I had a family member who worked crazy hours only to die after retiring the next year it does happen.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Linda McMahon Reveals Vince McMahon's Health Has Rapidly Declined Since Leaving WWE: Report​

good-great.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Obviously we gotta take it with a huge grain of salt but dude life was WWE I could see him letting his health slip to keep it afloat.

I had a family member who worked crazy hours only to die after retiring the next year it does happen.
thats-terrible-aw.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
A lot of workaholics don't make it far after they finally slow down...

Seen it for myself with my father-in-law. The moment he sat down from killing himself with landscaping, dude became this miserable, mean Cretan that lone for the days of working all the time. Eventually, his gout got the best of him, he started to become blind, and ended up shriveled. That year of living with my wife's family was like hell on earth as he yelled at almost everything, his mind started to deteriorate, and his heart slowly gave out.

He was damn near dead but trying to live, and sadly died in the same hospital as his father and daughter.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Seen it for myself with my father-in-law. The moment he sat down from killing himself with landscaping, dude became this miserable, mean Cretan that lone for the days of working all the time. Eventually, his gout got the best of him, he started to become blind, and ended up shriveled. That year of living with my wife's family was like hell on earth as he yelled at almost everything, his mind started to deteriorate, and his heart slowly gave out.

He was damn near dead but trying to live, and sadly died in the same hospital as his father and daughter.

One of my uncles was a workaholic, worked for the state, talking all types of OT... anything that was out there he'd snatch up. He never got to enjoy the fruits of his labor. He wasn't even quite to retirement age yet before he went out and his children spent the money in less than a year and they have nothing to show for it.

You can set the table for your kids as clear as can be and they can still mess it up.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
The racist, rapist republican who ruined several peoples' lives is doing great guys! :blessed:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

Mark Henry talking about Vince McMahon:

“He’s going through a tough time and all of the stuff that happened recently and stuff. I never saw none of that. I never heard no negativity like that. Him playing a damn joke on me was the worst of it like, you know, where I felt like, okay, that infringed on the business, but it was nothing remotely bad that I had to say about Vince and I took some heat for saying that before. People were like, ‘You’re being insensitive and there’s other people that suffered.’ I said, ‘Yeah, but you know, some of those people that y’all talking about suffering, their suffering got worse when the money ran out. Like, where was the suffering when they were getting BMWs and a million dollars? Did that pacify the suffering? Because if you are suffering, you should suffer all the time, right? Nothing should get in the way of that. I don’t know. I just come from a different time.”

I like Mark Henry, but :wtf:.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

never believe this. Remember the neck brace during the steroid trial. This is all a show for him.