Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
MMA fighter Chael Sonnen says that Vince McMahon offered pushes to WWE superstars, both male and female, in exchange for sex. Sonnen named Shawn Michaels in his claims.
Appearing on the FLAGRANT podcast, Sonnen repeated something he said on The Jim Rome Show when the case was brought against McMahon.
“I never met Vince but I know 11 people that he slept with eight of them women, all consenting adults. The implication that the others were men but that’s true. That wasn’t a joke. Jim wouldn’t run it. It was too hot,” said Sonnen.
“When Vince got #metoo-ed out of the business I think it was a surprise but as good as he is I wouldn’t completely count that he couldn’t come back. When the men start coming out it will be a different story,” warned Sonnen.

Sonnen went on to explain what was happening on the panel.
“He would hold their careers over them just like he would the women. It was the same thing. You get paid more, you get pushed more. This is not a secret in the industry. I’m not talking trash. Not at all am I talking trash. This was very well known. Shawn Michaels, guys that you would know, there were things happening…,” he stated.
“He was banging Shawn Michaels?” asked a host laughing.
“…or whatever, they had their relationship. You wonder if I am doing a bit. I am not,” said Sonnen.
Sonnen also mentioned Scott Hall’s name but never explained why or in what context he was naming him.
“There is a lot of homosexuals that Vince came across but there was also straight guys that just wanted a push in the business. It turned into prostitution. That was very well known. It wasn’t just Vince. There was Pat Patterson and some other executives,” Sonnen claimed.
Back in February of this year Paul Roma also maintained that McMahon targeted men who worked for the company.
“They were asked to do things. Sexual things with other men that they did not want to do. My former partner being one of them,” Roma said. “My former partner, one of my former partners, when I was part of the Young Stallions, he was propositioned. He said he went to one of the agents and told him what had happened. I said, ‘Why would you do that? You just ratted on both of us.’ He kind of threw us both under the bus, just starting out.”
Roma also spoke about why women are coming forward but not men.
“I am surprised that no one has come forward but on the flip side they’re of an age now that they’re maybe married, have kids and they don’t want to open Pandora’s Box. I can’t blame them,” Roma said.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
MMA fighter Chael Sonnen says that Vince McMahon offered pushes to WWE superstars, both male and female, in exchange for sex. Sonnen named Shawn Michaels in his claims.
Appearing on the FLAGRANT podcast, Sonnen repeated something he said on The Jim Rome Show when the case was brought against McMahon.
“I never met Vince but I know 11 people that he slept with eight of them women, all consenting adults. The implication that the others were men but that’s true. That wasn’t a joke. Jim wouldn’t run it. It was too hot,” said Sonnen.
“When Vince got #metoo-ed out of the business I think it was a surprise but as good as he is I wouldn’t completely count that he couldn’t come back. When the men start coming out it will be a different story,” warned Sonnen.

Sonnen went on to explain what was happening on the panel.
“He would hold their careers over them just like he would the women. It was the same thing. You get paid more, you get pushed more. This is not a secret in the industry. I’m not talking trash. Not at all am I talking trash. This was very well known. Shawn Michaels, guys that you would know, there were things happening…,” he stated.
“He was banging Shawn Michaels?” asked a host laughing.
“…or whatever, they had their relationship. You wonder if I am doing a bit. I am not,” said Sonnen.
Sonnen also mentioned Scott Hall’s name but never explained why or in what context he was naming him.
“There is a lot of homosexuals that Vince came across but there was also straight guys that just wanted a push in the business. It turned into prostitution. That was very well known. It wasn’t just Vince. There was Pat Patterson and some other executives,” Sonnen claimed.
Back in February of this year Paul Roma also maintained that McMahon targeted men who worked for the company.
“They were asked to do things. Sexual things with other men that they did not want to do. My former partner being one of them,” Roma said. “My former partner, one of my former partners, when I was part of the Young Stallions, he was propositioned. He said he went to one of the agents and told him what had happened. I said, ‘Why would you do that? You just ratted on both of us.’ He kind of threw us both under the bus, just starting out.”
Roma also spoke about why women are coming forward but not men.
“I am surprised that no one has come forward but on the flip side they’re of an age now that they’re maybe married, have kids and they don’t want to open Pandora’s Box. I can’t blame them,” Roma said.
cantsee.gif

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
This would be something if it came from anyone other than Chael Sonnen :heh:

Dude is a nutcase. Not saying he’s totally lying but he’s a known clown troll.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
ehh, there's that clip from lik2-3 decades of go of vince sitting with the male dude who accused WWE of firing him because he wouldnt sleep with a WWF higherup. Doubt he was the first and probably wasnt the last. Him and Vince were on some news show.

Edit: I see it was posted again recently, I guess with the Chael shyt coming out. It was posted when the vince stuff first came out too.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Vince in retrospect is obviously so poorly educated in all realms...if he wasn't able to purchase or whatever his pops company he woulda sliced is sack off like a eunuch and been working at Ringling bros as the warmup jester. Homie absolutely smoked him

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This guy is so fukking retarded with other people's relationships
I don't understand how her separating from her husband would affect their Wrestlemania plans. This dude really had people that shook?! :what:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I don't understand how her separating from her husband would affect their Wrestlemania plans. This dude really had people that shook?! :what:
I know this about sasha but the amount of people that were caping for his treatment of lana and rusev relationship was weird. And his insistance of doing cuckholding storylines for people dating in the company is fukking degenerate shyt. That lashley shyt being played onto the clear racial fetish did not get enough hatred. The way he goes about relationships is genuinely baffling.
He is fukkED in the head.

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
There's a reason why Savage was way over protective with Liz. He knew about this type of shyt even though many would call him crazy

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It wouldn't have, but Mercedes is entering her Hogan ducktales era now. I'm not saying it couldn't have happened, but she also never mentioned her separation during the 2yrs she was gone from the WWE. So I don't think Vince was the reason why she never said anything, and she's only speaking on it now because someone leaked it.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It wouldn't have, but Mercedes is entering her Hogan ducktales era now. I'm not saying it couldn't have happened, but she also never mentioned her separation during the 2yrs she was gone from the WWE. So I don't think Vince was the reason why she never said anything, and she's only speaking on it now because someone leaked it.
I think son was her beard so she could be out there fukking rolling around with women and nobody would suspect anything because she was married to a man.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This guy is so fukking retarded with other people's relationships
I knew she wasnt with that guy. She goes on red carpets with Naomi and everybody else..never with that weakling. Comical. Wasted.