Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
never believe this. Remember the neck brace during the steroid trial. This is all a show for him.

The neck brace is still genius from a defensive standpoint. Did he actually need neck surgery,yes. Did he intentionally hold off on it until right before trial,yes. Did he milk the actual recovery with the neck brace for sympathy from the jury, absolutely fukking yes. Did he throw that neck brace in the bushes as soon as he was acquitted. No doubt.
:mjlol:

Once a carny always a carny

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
The neck brace is still genius from a defensive standpoint. Did he actually need neck surgery,yes. Did he intentionally hold off on it until right before trial,yes. Did he milk the actual recovery with the neck brace for sympathy from the jury, absolutely fukking yes. Did he throw that neck brace in the bushes as soon as he was acquitted. No doubt.
:mjlol:

Once a carny always a carny

Yeah, it was brilliant and Vince got some great lawyers. Wonder if the same team is helping him with this case, he gonna need all the help he can get

• Dap
Reactions: 907

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Yeah, it was brilliant and Vince got some great lawyers. Wonder if the same team is helping him with this case, he gonna need all the help he can get
Nah I guess his main attorney retired a while ago. Jerry McDevitt is the lawyer who is credited for the win against the feds and other cases that he and the company had.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Not sure what's hard to understand. Vince was his guy who gave him a chance and changed his life for the better.

No matter what he's done, He's always gonna have MFs that are loyal to him. We've seen the same with Cena.

Vince is like the kingpin of the mafia that whacked folks, provide hush money, and somehow gave kids lunch money in the great depression.

Yes he was and is a demonic piece of shyt, but somehow this piece of shyt has a conscience. Like dude will make a wrestler slip on banana peels and other goofy shyt, but the next hour provides a bonus and sends the wrestlers kids to Disneyland.

It's a weird paradox with dude. No different from Hunter giving out days off and honoring releases, but "no nikka'ing" the shows :mjpls:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Not sure what's hard to understand. Vince was his guy who gave him a chance and changed his life for the better.

No matter what he's done, He's always gonna have MFs that are loyal to him. We've seen the same with Cena.

He can be loyal to him if he wants but shytting on the women with a case ongoing is not a good look. Maybe keep that opinion to himself till after the case is settled. He's a public figure. It's actually pretty easy to understand but at the end of the day he can say and do as he pleases. Doesn't affect me.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He can be loyal to him if he wants but shytting on the women with a case ongoing is not a good look. Maybe keep that opinion to himself till after the case is settled. He's a public figure. It's actually pretty easy to understand but at the end of the day he can say and do as he pleases. Doesn't affect me.
This woman wasn’t no victim :mjlol:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This woman wasn’t no victim :mjlol:

Yeah, I started to change my opinion a TAD when I learned she was 43 years old & had a whole ass fiancee who was a lawyer :russ:

The way the media made it seem, she was like some poor down & out college girl who had this rich man preying on her after her parents died.

So much about this doesn't pass the smell test.

Like, how was she able to afford to live in the same apartment complex as a literal BILLIONAIRE?

Where was her lawyer fiancee during all this?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
If this case is what will keep Vince away from the current and future product, I’m believing her side at any costs :demonic:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
:skip: