Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehh, there's that clip from lik2-3 decades of go of vince sitting with the male dude who accused WWE of firing him because he wouldnt sleep with a WWF higherup. Doubt he was the first and probably wasnt the last. Him and Vince were on some news show.

Edit: I see it was posted again recently, I guess with the Chael shyt coming out. It was posted when the vince stuff first came out too.

Amazing how this got 0 traction in the 90s. Dude straight accussed him of sexual harassment and firing without cause because he didnt put out and Vince had no comeback. Didnt even try to deny. nikka woulda had to step down for that alone today...true enough they werent publically traded back then.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Opening this thread reminded me when Cokeboy had that mustache and TSC was calling him Vincente. So much fukkery came about from him growing that mustache!
:bryan:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to think he did fukk shyt (see:bullying that one interviewer) to try to play up the Mr McMahon character. Now I believe he was actually Mr McMahon in real life and once he saw people responding to the character just started being himself on TV. This nikka probably really had broads, and dudes too, barking like dogs and shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazing how this got 0 traction in the 90s. Dude straight accussed him of sexual harassment and firing without cause because he didnt put out and Vince had no comeback. Didnt even try to deny. nikka woulda had to step down for that alone today...true enough they werent publically traded back then.
I think this guy was proven to extort other people shortly after this, something like that.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I used to think he did fukk shyt (see:bullying that one interviewer) to try to play up the Mr McMahon character. Now I believe he was actually Mr McMahon in real life and once he saw people responding to the character just started being himself on TV. This nikka probably really had broads, and dudes too, barking like dogs and shyt.

The abused became the abuser.

Remember the Million Dollar Man Gimmick is based off Vince.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
ehh, there's that clip from lik2-3 decades of go of vince sitting with the male dude who accused WWE of firing him because he wouldnt sleep with a WWF higherup. Doubt he was the first and probably wasnt the last. Him and Vince were on some news show.

Edit: I see it was posted again recently, I guess with the Chael shyt coming out. It was posted when the vince stuff first came out too.

Problem with this is, he was proven to be a con artist who did this at every job he had, so much that his lawyer dropped him as a client shortly after this. Crazy part is, he may or may not have been telling the truth but his credibility went out the window given his history.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Trish, Austin, Rock, Cena..they have yet to speak against them but i guess they have no reason to because they had clout.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem with this is, he was proven to be a con artist who did this at every job he had, so much that his lawyer dropped him as a client shortly after this. Crazy part is, he may or may not have been telling the truth but his credibility went out the window given his history.
Two things can be true. Its entirely possible that he is a con artist AND Vince was and enabled sexual predators.