Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Why is Trish catching strays in here?? Lol. I've seen a couple shoot interviews from people in that era, I think one of them was Waltman and they were talking about how Trish was always a professional and never got involved with the fukkery side of the business.

I'm not saying she did or didn't but I'd need to see more about it before saying otherwise.
Kevin Kelly too. Said the locker room was expecting her to be another Sunny but she kept to herself and was professional as hell

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Makes even more sense in Beyond the Mat when he meets Droz. I'm shocked Vince didn't do that too.

How excited Vince got at this is even worse

With that and the shyt stuff, there were stories that Vince would be disgusted if someone sneezed in his presence. Dude legit weird as hell :mjlol:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Why is Trish catching strays in here?? Lol. I've seen a couple shoot interviews from people in that era, I think one of them was Waltman and they were talking about how Trish was always a professional and never got involved with the fukkery side of the business.

I'm not saying she did or didn't but I'd need to see more about it before saying otherwise.
Yeah, she didn't fukk on "the boys".

That type of chick only goes for the "big fish" :sas2:

Welp, there goes Lita:francis:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Wasn't he the one banging out Rosa Mendes & caused her to relapse back into alcohol?
No clue but it wouldn't shock me. Hayes was the definition of sleazy, fukked up carny. My point was that this whole Vince case is happening because the corporate world had enough of it. I don't think Haye's behavior was with corporate people.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Anyone else wondering how Michael Hayes has so far walked away from this untouched?
In terms to creep status Hayes was mid level management. He’s get the draws if you let him. Vince and Johnny Ace were way up there on some “you will lose everything if you say no”

One is a sleeze ball and typical of the carny industry, the other is some next level corporate stuff

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Finally got around to reading all the articles and the lawsuit filing yesterday

It's one thing to just be a fukked up rich old pervert (that's underselling it too, this is much more rape, torture, trafficking etc than just being a pervert with weird fetishes) doing this shyt way behind the scenes, but the gall to be doing it at your billion dollar business would be astonishing if it wasn't Vince

You always read about the "wrestling bubble" and I think that's why he was so brazen with it. He's lived in this created fantasy world where he's basically god for like 40+ years

You wonder how ppl could just stand by and keep quiet, but then if you've ever seen shoot interviews or read wrestlers books, it makes sense. All these ppl literally lived in fear of this guy. Guys who could murder him with their bare hands look at him some sort of father figure who they were literally scared to talk to. Everyone in the company was always intimidated by him to weird levels that go beyond respect for your boss

When you're that insulated from the real world, and have been able to live like a literal king of this weird fantasy land, it starts to make sense how he had enough balls to bring this shyt to his work and just openly brag about it and show everyone.
We knew he was off tilt with the stereotype characters and the interview with Bob Costas..not to mention the wording in the shoots from Bret Harr..the way he talks....him suspending Titus for a push...his vendetta against all who supported WCW..wild old man. Him doing kissing skits with Trish, Stacy, and Torrie and that weird incest stuff with Stephanie. Odd.

It's just him. Cripple H is twisted too. Him liking manly women? He's certainly fukked up too. Blandy used to harass women.

Last edited:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
In terms to creep status Hayes was mid level management. He’s get the draws if you let him. Vince and Johnny Ace were way up there on some “you will lose everything if you say no”

One is a sleeze ball and typical of the carny industry, the other is some next level corporate stuff
Oh no that part I get but his scumbaggery does link here if youre trying to get Vince on criminal charges. Plus I wouldnt mind seeing most of that old guard go so fukk it

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No clue but it wouldn't shock me. Hayes was the definition of sleazy, fukked up carny. My point was that this whole Vince case is happening because the corporate world had enough of it. I don't think Haye's behavior was with corporate people.
Who's protecting him? Why won't they talk?