Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
That was Paige, Xavier Woods, and another guy nobody remembers. One of them nutted on her women’s title.

Yeah, if I was them, I would be nervous.

Unless everything was cool. But if I remember correctly, didn’t she leave the company?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Johhny got stories, retired in 2000 and became an executive, went to the E next year and somehow gets made Director of Talent Relations. :jbhmm: Been jokes for years about his alleged hiring practices.

I know its a lot of dudes at WWE offices right now walking on egg shells waiting to see who gets named in the next article :lupe:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
vince should've been gone from WWE after chris benoit thing happened. He keeps covering things aka sweeping shyt under the rug until there was no place for dirt under the rug anymore.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eh, I remember Chyna getting into it with Sable when they were doing an interview together, Chyna really didn't have much interest in the women's championship or the division. I feel like she wanted to be a part of the "boys club" so to speak, but a lot of the men didn't want to work with her, so she likely didn't have any choice but to participate in the women's division. The whole Triple H and Stephanie thing is what ultimately screwed her over.

@15:33

this is exactly what happened, and she wanted a $1M downside guaranteed contract which JR and Vince told her wasn't gonna happen. So she decided to not reup because she wasn't gonna budge on that and neither was Vince

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
vince should've been gone from WWE after chris benoit thing happened. He keeps covering things aka sweeping shyt under the rug until there was no place for dirt under the rug anymore.
How is the Chris Benoit thing his fault?:patrice:

I love how Bret is just a one-man ether machine.

You could set every interview this dude does to the "Ether" beat.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
This puts a smile on a wcw fan like myself:blessed:

I mean didn't his buddy pat try to molest randy ortons uncle....

so this shyt doesn't shock me one bit about EL rapist Vince and his homies

I hope this takes HHH down too just off the strength of tko cleaning house top to bottom and the downfall of wwe will be complete

I still hate that mfer
I still hate that fact the shane walked on wcw ring that monday night talking about buying wcw

talk about a little kid that was pissed off that night

Last edited: