Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I like her, but Trish had to have been one of them:russ:
You know all them hoes during attitude era and after let vince shyt and fukk on em

need to look into John Cena reason why that mfer was Vince #1

and how the fukk them twins still get on tv:patrice:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't doubt that this is true as the writing has been on the wall for years with all the sus storylines.

The crazy part about this is Vince probably would've never gotten caught if he wasn't still doing this shyt into his 70s.

shytting on someone in a threesome and then going to wash your ass then come back and fukk the shyt covered person some more is sick behavior.... what makes it even more scary is he was doing this at the age of 75... imagine what he was doing when he was 30?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Some shyt gonna come out about HBK and HHH soon.
For them to have enough influence on The Montreal Screwjob they know and been in some fukkery...

Im pretty sure they were victims. HBK gimmick was literally a male stripper and he would pull his tights down past his pelvic bone after matches during the family friendly 90s era. Then Vince had this man naked in a gay magazine.... im pretty sure Vince was front and center for that shyt.

If Vince had Triple H and HBK almost naked on TV every Monday as Degeneration X... imagine what he had them doing in his office. HBK was probably drugged the fukk out back then to escape the memories of what Vince had him doing.

Hall and Nash say they left because of money but they probably just weren't down with being sexually exploited.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Who was the one shyting in Sunnys gym bag back in the day? You think they taught vince the art of taking a dump away from the toilet. I assume they don't wipe after doing something like this. Sick freaks!!
I think you mean Sable, although The Godwins and the locker room did pull one on Sunny with their slop bucket gimmick once.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Is she gonna keep alluding to shyt but never say anything. :scust:
Like what did you experience or what rumor did you hear? :mjgrin:

The fact that she left and ended up marrying a wrestler while gone only to come back and bring her husband with her says alot.

I guess the check was enough to take away the paralyzing fear :patrice:

I still believe Vince is evil but some people attempting to "speak out" now looks crazy

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why is Trish catching strays in here?? Lol. I've seen a couple shoot interviews from people in that era, I think one of them was Waltman and they were talking about how Trish was always a professional and never got involved with the fukkery side of the business.

I'm not saying she did or didn't but I'd need to see more about it before saying otherwise.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I still can't believe he shyt on this woman during a threesome and kept going, I'm not even joking, that's genuinely deranged and sick. 🤢
Makes even more sense in Beyond the Mat when he meets Droz. I'm shocked Vince didn't do that too.

How excited Vince got at this is even worse

Obie Obie

Been in this game for years.It’s made me an animal
Daps
This puts a smile on a wcw fan like myself:blessed:

I mean didn't his buddy pat try to molest randy ortons uncle....

so this shyt doesn't shock me one bit about EL rapist Vince and his homies

I hope this takes HHH down too just off the strength of tko cleaning house top to bottom and the downfall of wwe will be complete

I still hate that mfer
I still hate that fact the shane walked on wcw ring that monday night talking about buying wcw

talk about a little kid that was pissed off that night
crying-still.gif

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Finally got around to reading all the articles and the lawsuit filing yesterday

It's one thing to just be a fukked up rich old pervert (that's underselling it too, this is much more rape, torture, trafficking etc than just being a pervert with weird fetishes) doing this shyt way behind the scenes, but the gall to be doing it at your billion dollar business would be astonishing if it wasn't Vince

You always read about the "wrestling bubble" and I think that's why he was so brazen with it. He's lived in this created fantasy world where he's basically god for like 40+ years

You wonder how ppl could just stand by and keep quiet, but then if you've ever seen shoot interviews or read wrestlers books, it makes sense. All these ppl literally lived in fear of this guy. Guys who could murder him with their bare hands look at him some sort of father figure who they were literally scared to talk to. Everyone in the company was always intimidated by him to weird levels that go beyond respect for your boss

When you're that insulated from the real world, and have been able to live like a literal king of this weird fantasy land, it starts to make sense how he had enough balls to bring this shyt to his work and just openly brag about it and show everyone.