Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Can’t wait to see all of this get exploited and regurgitated on tv for our entertainment. That’s exactly what’s about to happen and we’re all gonna be glued

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Makes you wonder more about Chyna as well. She had a masculine-look to her, but she did make herself look more feminine during her career in WWE. On the outside it would seem like she should be a long-time WWE Champion in the Woman's Division, but internally she was a girl that was going to be passed over... vs. someone that would give sexual favors to.

I tend to think as well Chyna was the type of girl that would say 'No' for sexual favors and rather beat the shyt out of you, but at the same time knowing it would just get her fired in the end.
Eh, I remember Chyna getting into it with Sable when they were doing an interview together, Chyna really didn't have much interest in the women's championship or the division. I feel like she wanted to be a part of the "boys club" so to speak, but a lot of the men didn't want to work with her, so she likely didn't have any choice but to participate in the women's division. The whole Triple H and Stephanie thing is what ultimately screwed her over.

@15:33

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Johhny got stories, retired in 2000 and became an executive, went to the E next year and somehow gets made Director of Talent Relations. :jbhmm: Been jokes for years about his alleged hiring practices.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
whats the story :lupe:

He stalked her, broke into her crib with a screwdriver, and basically stalled her out til she agreed to marry him.

EDIT: I’m seeing a lot more surprised faces than I thought I would. :dwillhuh:

Here’s an excerpt from his memoir/book or whatever where he talks about it.

““I saw a neighbor standing by his garage, and I knew he had seen me around with Rena (Sable) enough to know we were a couple. That was a lucky break for me, because the guy never got suspicious. I told him I was working in the backyard and needed a screwdriver … I used the screwdriver he loaned me to get into one of her sliding doors, and of course the alarm goes off as soon as I get into the house. I knew the passcode, so I shut off the alarm,”

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's extremely likely TKO is about to clean house after this, It won't surprise me if Hunter's gone after Mania. I feel like a lot of wrestlers with those sweetheart Legends deals are probably in for a rude awakening once that happens, Endeavor made Dana get rid of Matt Hughes and Chuck Liddell's Lifetime contracts, I have a hard time believing they're just going to let them sit around not really doing anything but collect a paycheck.

UFC fell off once Endeavor got their hands on it. It wouldn't surprise me if the same happened to WWE. :francis:

Breh I tried to watch UFC a few days ago and the shyt felt so soulless and mediocre. Yes it was Fight Night but still :picard:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
fukk the troops. Most are uneducated fakkits who couldn't get into college.

Goddamn dawg

:picard:

A lot of them dudes be nikkas from the ghetto like us who ain’t really have no options besides the streets and a broken family.

I feel you tho but it ain’t all crazy maga whites who were too dumb for school lol. It’s some real nikkas over there too that fell victim to circumstance or got persuaded by them peoples.

:damn:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Goddamn dawg

:picard:

A lot of them dudes be nikkas from the ghetto like us who ain’t really have no options besides the streets and a broken family.

I feel you tho but it ain’t all crazy maga whites who were too dumb for school lol. It’s some real nikkas over there too that fell victim to circumstance or got persuaded by them peoples.

:damn:

I feel you but 55% of the entire military is white, non-hispanic and they are exactly what you would expect them to be. MAGA yokels. :pacspit:

And some of the hispanics are heavy :mjpls: too

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
He stalked her, broke into her crib with a screwdriver, and basically stalled her out til she agreed to marry him.

EDIT: I’m seeing a lot more surprised faces than I thought I would. :dwillhuh:

Here’s an excerpt from his memoir/book or whatever where he talks about it.

““I saw a neighbor standing by his garage, and I knew he had seen me around with Rena (Sable) enough to know we were a couple. That was a lucky break for me, because the guy never got suspicious. I told him I was working in the backyard and needed a screwdriver … I used the screwdriver he loaned me to get into one of her sliding doors, and of course the alarm goes off as soon as I get into the house. I knew the passcode, so I shut off the alarm,”

Damn that’s crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 907