Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Or imagine you don’t even fukk with someone anymore but some how their actions reflect you.

People act like they know these people relationships and how close everyone is

We’ve hated Vince long before this came out due to his booking and dirtsheets and wild ass rumors, imagine actually dealing with the guy personally on a day basis

right.. he clearly abused power. everyone who worked with dude in any capacity is probably a victim to his power trip in some form lol

and I think its fair to assume Triple H, Steph, Nick etc. were made aware of the said relationship at some point. All 3 voted him off the board after the findings of the investigation if I'm not mistaken. that was the result. He was out of there.. He then threatened to hold the company for ransom if he wasn't allowed to resume his old position... and he was back. WWE went into damage control mode and welcomed the old fukker back. he had all the cards. he played them.

I don't understand why people are forgetting that. They'll say "LOok StephAnIE welComED hIM bACK oN TV" like he wasn't THEEEE owner of the company. They thought shorty was gonna go out there on national tv and say "hey, my father forced himself back into control but he a rapist cracka who named his dildos after the legion of doom and I quit!" before tossing the mic into the crowd like Tay Roc. We gotta be fr.

She probably read the script he gave her, and then peaced tf out. I'm not buying Vince having a groupchat with his fukkin daughter and her husband, where he shared details of shytting on his shorty, and gave them play by play updates of his gangbangs or whatever the fukk

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

It wasn't Ryback who went to Dave.

:mjgrin:

Every time I come across Ryback he’s always bringing up his brand and his health issues that he’ll eventually overcome so he can wrestle again

I’ve seen dudes like Bryan and Shabita almost die, retire, and return

:gucci: This delusional mf a straight walking 🧢

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Every time I come across Ryback he’s always bringing up his brand and his health issues that he’ll eventually overcome so he can wrestle again

Yeah he's weird.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lol I don’t know what that nikka knew or didn’t know..

I’m sure everyone was privy to an affair at some point but pretending the nikka knew Vince had a box of dildos named after the spirit squad, and was telling her to pee on herself for Brock is kinda a lil reachy

but if it turns out he did.. Yikes. Y’all being a lil too accusatory tho, it’s kinda nasty lol
Reaching? He's white. He lives easy. He was drawn to woman who look kind of manly...called himself a bi sexual at King of the Ring 98. Dude is a nut.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
That's why its funny years back listening to Cornette say their losing all of their money on AEW :mjlol: . Like TK said hes not Jim Crockett

I actually think this is Tony Khan's best moment in wrestling right here. :russ:

That statement is clearly Christopher Keith Irvine.

I disagree

That's Bret Hart.

Hence, his dig at HHH's wrestling (or lack thereof) wrasslin' ability

Every interview Bret Hart does, he shyts on HHH

Even his wife (ex) called out HHH

Yeah, I hate to say it, but I could easily see Ryback flipping out and twisting his own wig or going on some type of rampage. :francis:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I actually think this is Tony Khan's best moment in wrestling right here. :russ:

I disagree

That's Bret Hart.

Hence, his dig at HHH's wrestling (or lack thereof) wrasslin' ability

Every interview Bret Hart does, he shyts on HHH

Even his wife (ex) called out HHH

Yeah, I hate to say it, but I could easily see Ryback flipping out and twisting his own wig or going on some type of rampage. :francis:

That last paragraph doesn't look like Bret would have said that with the sledgehammer puns etc