Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
For some reason, Dutch Mantell knows about the ins and outs of McMahon harassing bytches and wanting 3 ways
img_4053-jpeg.210164
Was probably in gorilla dying laughing at this segment

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
FLASHBACK

Another couple of hours went by and then a man appeared in the sickbay, dressed in an orange t-shirt and cargo shorts, and I had heard others comment that it was his birthday. He represented himself as a US Army doctor but I observed that all the other doctors at the facility had been wearing scrubs so I do not know whether this was true. He was with a woman who was dressed in full military fatigues. While I was still in the sickbay, he approached me and almost immediately administered an IV of an unknown substance in my other arm.

-----------------------

Vince led the meeting with these men and asked me to recount what happened in Kuwait. Then he said it was not in the best interest of the WWE for me to make the information about my attack public. I was still completely traumatized at that point and I just agreed. It was clear that there had already been a conversation and that they had reached a decision on their own prior to consulting with me as this was not a debate but rather Vince instructing me to keep this confidential.

Vince did at least apologize for what I went through, but then stressed that if I disclosed this incident it would ruin the relationship between the WWE and the US Military. He told me not to let one bad experience ruin the good work they were doing.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
FLASHBACK

According to Hemme, the company cited budget cuts and the creative team having nothing for her as the reason for her dismissal. She released the following statement on December 20, 2005, addressing her departure from WWE:

“Hello everyone! Thank you so much to everyone who has and is still supporting me. Even though the partnership with WWE and I did not end very will [sic], I am truly thankful for the experience. All I can say at this time to clear up some of the rumors, there was no battle over money. Money was never my motivation for working. Truth is that I was completely dedicated to the company and believed in everything I was doing. I trusted it. I was willing to put my personal life aside to give everything I had to what I was doin and become better wrestler/performer. I was told that I was a budget cut and creatively they didn’t have anything for me. I am very disappointed in the WWE, where I learned a very important lesson. I am a very determined person with a huge amount of engery for my life and my career. Everything happens for a reason and anything that has happened in my life that has knocked me down has only built me back up stronger. I feel stronger than ever and I am hungry for this huge future before me. Again, THANK YOU soooo much to everyone who has believed in me and is supporting me.”

In 2008, however, she gave a much more cryptic answer in an interview with the official website of her employer, TNA Wrestling.

“My departure from WWE was on my own terms because I stuck to my guns on my morals and values as a human being. I knew in my gut that it would be the end, but I also knew that carrying guilt for knowingly doing something against what I believed wasn’t worth getting ahead. Leaving broke my heart … but doing the right thing is something I will always be proud of.”