Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When triple h, HBK etc, out and wwe being ran on the day to day by william regal and rockstar spudd, and they still hot as fish grease while AEW still blacking out the whole side of arenas due to poor turnouts, who gon be y’all next villain?

:jbhmm:
Attendance or not..at least they not putting their head down and acting like things didn't happen 4 years ago....Cripple H is trash and always been trash....lol

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Attendance or not..at least they not putting their head down and acting like things didn't happen 4 years ago....Cripple H is trash and always been trash....lol
Lol I don’t know what that nikka knew or didn’t know..

I’m sure everyone was privy to an affair at some point but pretending the nikka knew Vince had a box of dildos named after the spirit squad, and was telling her to pee on herself for Brock is kinda a lil reachy

but if it turns out he did.. Yikes. Y’all being a lil too accusatory tho, it’s kinda nasty lol

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Lol I don’t know what that nikka knew or didn’t know..

I’m sure everyone was privy to an affair at some point but pretending the nikka knew Vince had a box of dildos named after the spirit squad, and was telling her to pee on herself for Brock is kinda a lil reachy

but if it turns out he did.. Yikes. Y’all being a lil too accusatory tho, it’s kinda nasty lol
People act like they know these dudes personally lol

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Oh yes of course. This is the perfect time for any person, man or woman, who has an axe to grind with Vince or WWE in general to come out of the woodwork and extract their pound of flesh and attempt to tidy up their own image if necessary in the process. And who is going to challenge them in this environment? You can see from this thread alone people can get so invested in these accusations you'd think their own butt was burgled by Vince McMahon. There won't be any pushback, at least for awhile anyway. Wrestling isn't Hollywood, however, and eventually the wrong degenerate scumbag will be called out who may just decide to go scorched earth on the entire industry. If things do blow up further it'd be interesting to see the fall out and if everyone will just be willing to fall on their sword like in Hollywood.
If Vince was the biggest problem then I think that this will blow over. I don't think this is as widespread as people are making out to be, I think this really comes down to Vince & Johnny with someone like Pritchard having knowledge of it.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
People act like they know these dudes personally lol

And even with that, there’s would still be a grey area lol

Like what if your closest homie gets jammed up for whooping the shyt out of his girl, and it turns out he had been doing it for years.. and that’s ya boy, you knew him and shorty had problems, but you never knew it went that far..

Is that shyt your fault now? Lol should you fall with your man’s because he’s your man’s and did some foul shyt? You knew him and shorty had issues but never said anything, are you an accomplice now? Are you responsible?

The truth is we really don’t know the minor details of any of this shyt. I’m sure whatever needs to come out will come out, and we can go from there. Until then, maybe focus on the person who actually committed the assault? fantasy booking proxy sex crimes in the accusatory way people are doing is so nasty

:dead:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Like what if your closest homie gets jammed up for whooping the shyt out of his girl, and it turns out he had been doing it for years.. and that’s ya boy, you knew him and shorty had problems, but you never knew it went that far..

Is that shyt your fault now? Lol should you fall with your man’s because he’s your man’s and did some foul shyt? You knew him and shorty had issues but never said anything, are you an accomplice now? Are you responsible?
You already know how that goes
They got ya mans...you aint know? You aint feel bad? :mjlol:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

The truth is we really don’t know the minor details of any of this shyt. I’m sure whatever needs to come out will come out, and we can go from there. Until then, maybe focus on the person who actually committed the assault? fantasy booking proxy sex crimes in the accusatory way people are doing is so nasty

:dead:
Or imagine you don’t even fukk with someone anymore but some how their actions reflect you.

People act like they know these people relationships and how close everyone is

We’ve hated Vince long before this came out due to his booking and dirtsheets and wild ass rumors, imagine actually dealing with the guy personally on a day basis