Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
its def Jericho. does brett have a history of talking to dave? he doesn't seem like dirtsheet type even tho brett is the biggest mark ever but also a legend

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I know the logic ain't really too valid and sound, but Cody does still have his title shot and we really don't know how he's gonna use it. People are acting like Cody's rumble win is null and void, no, it's just potentially shifted to Seth or delayed.

It's only been 12 hours. We don't fully know how this is gonna go.

I wish certain wrestling fans cared about washing their ass as much as they care about this.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole Ruthless Agression era was WILD when you look back on it.:huhldup:
I stopped watching wrestling right before Ruthless Aggression started. In the past year of me fukkin with wrestling again I caught up on old clips of the 20 years I missed and some of that ruthless aggression shyt I saw was :huhldup:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
its def Jericho. does brett have a history of talking to dave? he doesn't seem like dirtsheet type even tho brett is the biggest mark ever but also a legend
They do have a relationship now I believe. Bret hated him before, being an outsider of the business. But after the screw job, Dave asked him for his side and put exactly that in the Observer. Seemed they were fine after. I think they even did revised commentary together for Wrestling with Shadows last year.

I don't think this was Bret, sounds more like Irvine's lane. When has the HitGOAT ever gone as an unnamed source? Usually has his name right there in the print or says shyt like this during a recorded interview. He def never hides from shytting on Haitch :pachaha:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Imagine wrestlemania 20,30 and then 40 main eventing with a triple threat :russ:

Mania 10 probably would have been a triple threat to if they ran those back in 94 since that was the year Luger & Hart went out at the same time in the Rumble. Got Luger vs Yoko & then Hart vs Yoko later that night instead of the triple threat :pachaha: